We stayed at Rumba in a 3 bedroom beachfront apartment - the views are beyond amazing! Bedding is very comfortable and the apartment has everything you need. We were disappointed in the lack of pay TV options and the rooms are very noisy and sounds echo from other areas of the complex. There was also a huge party on the Friday night which went until 3am...not really acceptable when there are signs clearly stating Rumba has a No Party Policy. Reception staff were very friendly and welcoming. We are staying again in November for a week and hope that it may be a little quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rumba Beach Resort brings to Caloundra the finest boutique hotel facilities. With arguably the most well-appointed guest suites on the Sunshine Coast, Rumba Resort integrates the relaxing atmosphere of a tropical resort with the convenience of being right in the heart of town. Cafes and fine dining restaurants pepper the beachfront esplanade and a network of boardwalks and coastal pathways link the main shopping precinct to the locale’s famous surf beaches and beyond.Stunning 1, 2 amd 3 bedroom guest apartments offer spa ensuites, espresso coffee machines and home theatre systems, all as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rumba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumba Beach Hotel Caloundra
- Rumba Beach Resort Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Australia