“My go to thai ...”

Thai Lime Twist
Ranked #32 of 203 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
“My go to thai ...”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is my favourite Thai restaurant so far. The ladies are a delight to deal with and ever so friendly. The meals are great, perfect sized and yummy. Eating in or take away it ids my go to place when I don't want to cook at home...which is embarrassingly often!

• Visited March 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“casual, tasty and quick service”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a little casual BYO cafe style, tucked away in a side street. Always local people here, as the food and flavours are simply delicious. Good traditional Thai food and very fast service. Great for quick dinner before or after the movies.

• Visited January 2014
Caloundra, Australia
“Good affordable thai food”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

i have eaten here many times for lunch and dinner and never had a problem. It is not expensive and is roughly $15-$20 for a main with a lot in it. I normally get chicken pad thai or chicken massaman curry, and its always been really yummy. its a small restaurant with casual dining, so if thats what your after its the perfect place.

• Visited February 2014
“Raw mussuman curry :-(”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times, great service, reasonable atmosphere, I love Thai so was recommended to Thai Lime by a friend, purchased an quick take away lunch of massuman curry with rice, arrived home to dig in and found that my curry was raw certainly not slow cooked hard potato, hard carrot, raw beef is fine by me but this is not how massuman is meant to be... Other times the food has been ok but there is much better Thai in Caloundra.

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

After reading other reviews we decided to try the Thai Lime Twist. We arrived at 7:30 and were the only customers, with the exception of one female police officer calling in for a take away.
My husband chose Stir Fried Noodles with Chilli and Basil. He couldn't detect any chilli. I had a Prawn Pad Thai which was OK, freshly cooked. We had money bags and spring rolls to start plus tap water. Cost was just over $50.
Atmosphere was ruined by chairs being stacked, floors swept then mopped whilst we were eating.
I have no idea what the rave reviews are about. We certainly would not go back.

• Visited September 2013