“Chicken dishes to die for”
Review of Thai Lime Twist

Thai Lime Twist
Ranked #39 of 210 Restaurants in Caloundra
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

To find this amazing Gem in Caloundra was amazing. MY partner and her cousin and her husband from NZ were staying in Caloundra and i had came up to pick my partner up, when it was suggested we have lunch at this Thai restaurant just up the road from the Resort they were staying in. We arrived at midday and looked at the lunch specials and i spotted on the main specials Board Honey/Lemon chicken, which i love so i ordered that. My partner had the Chicken and cashews, her cousin had the Chicken Thai salad, and her husband had the beef green curry. The meals arrived in a speedy time and all meals were hot and every one had to agree that they were the best we have had in ages the chicken on all three dishes was so well done and succulent it virtually melted in your mouth there was no toughness or firmness in it at all i could cut it with a fork even through the batter which was also crunchy and well cooked.

My partner and friends also complimented the meal to think i had to drive over 100klm to find this place is amazing and i know where i will be going next time i go back to Caloundra.

The three chicken dishes were well cooked and presented and the Beef green curry was also excellent and this was the lunch menu would love to go back and do a main meal one day

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I love Thai and wasn't dissapointed. We get Thai here whenever we holiday at Caloundra and its always delicious and fresh.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Best food ever. I go here as much as I can. Never disappointed with the food. Would reccommend!! Lunch here is cheaper although I would definitely try dinner too. Ahh amazing authentic Thai, what else can I say?!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ab delicious Thai food. We went for lunch (8.70$) very cheap but delicious food. Friendly staff and nice location.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great value, friendly staff, brilliant! And a fantastic Thai lunch menu with all meals $8.. Awesome!