“Great food, great staff”
Review of The Magic Apple

The Magic Apple
Ranked #119 of 167 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Queensland
“Great food, great staff”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Over Christmas this restaurant was super busy, but the food was great and the staff friendly under pressure. Well done, can't wait to go back to The Magic Apple

• Visited December 2013

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“3 strikes and you're out....”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I am very much a feeling type of person and enjoy the ambiance and the feel that I get from the people. Unfortunately, this place lacks in that category. I have been to this place a few times and just do not like the attitude and/or more or less the mood of the staff. My most recent visit, on 14 December, the older lady was so abrupt, short and not very pleasant at all. I was ordering coffee's and she was quite snappy and then I asked if I could take another second to look at menu again and she then said fine and walked away. I should have been more assertive and told her that I no longer want to spend my money at her establishment. We changed our mind on ordering food and just took our coffees away (not bad coffee) but unfortunately the level of service is way below par. Would not recommend this place as a local spot.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank teamkoller
Pam L, Owner at The Magic Apple, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
I am one of the owners of Magic Apple and am sorry to hear of your bad experience. The Cafe is in the process of being sold and I hope that you will give the new owners the opportunity of another visit. The new owners are lovely and will defintely bring new life to this amazing establishment that has been in existence for almost 20 years.
Brisbane
“Excellent Vegetarian”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

we stayed at Burleigh for 6 days and had breakfast at this place every day. Delicious. The bruschetta with a poached egg on top was really good. It came with a combo of red onion, mushrooms tomatoes and heaps of parsley. A great start to the day. Although the range is not extensive, they are passionate about their food and very friendly also. So much better than greasy bacon and eggs.

• Visited November 2013
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“A Gem for everybody's enjoyment!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We first stumbled upon this little treasure in a visit to Gold Coast in January 13 and enjoyed it so much. Hubby who was a big meat eater was very happy to dine here.The staff were very friendly and the food was delicious and great value with generous portions and made from the freshest ingredients. My 15 yo daughter and I have just visited Gold Coast again and this time chose to stay at Burleigh Heads, partially because we wanted to be nearby to this great place again! Once again, we were found the service and food outstanding. Highly Recommended!

• Visited October 2013
Cabarita Beach, Australia
“What to do with a fussy vegetarian??”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

5Bring them here! Not my cup of tea - but pretty yum for rabbit food - the walls are an interresting read - service is prompt and efficient - portions are just too big - clean cafe but it is on the side of a highway..

• Visited October 2012