“Nice spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pantry The

Pantry The
Ranked #18 of 166 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Generous servings, prompt, efficient and friendly service. Good coffee.

I had the zucchini pancakes with salmon - nice but a little unexciting

Looked like their locals/regulars were well looked after and I saw them promptly bring out a water dish for some thirsty dogs which I thought was great.

Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Totally enjoyed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was told about this cafe and decided to meet up with a friend for lunch. Having experienced a few around the coast I was losing faith in finding a place with decent service until I suggested to my friend to try The Pantry. I was totally surprised by the service and the great meal for a great price. The last place I had visited I deliberately said aloud 'no way would any of these waiters/waitresses get a job overseas' and luckily the waitress heard and I finally got some attendance. The Pantry was spot on for service and have been twice now and enjoyed both times. I would recommend The Pantry and it's great as close to me so can see more return trips. Well done and keep up with that service.

• Visited December 2013
“Above all expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Service has been impeccable and considering it was 6am on new years eve, our waiter was extremely lovely and helpful. May I also note, there are no surcharges on public holidays.

The coffee isn't burnt and is above average. The fruit only smoothie was refreshing, but watered down with no distinguished flavour.

I had the asparagus Hollandaise and cannot fault it - asparagus was great, eggs were perfect, hollandaise housemade and great. The big breakfast was excellent, big enough, very tasty, eggs perfect and zero faults.

Overall, it was a pleasure in coming to such a lovely place.

Adelaide, Australia
“Best food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on a visit to Burleigh Heads. The service was good, very friendly. The salad was amazing and my husband said his chicken burger with sweet potato chips was just yummy. A great lunch stop!

“Good solid tucker”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The Pantry is a bit of an institution at Burleigh Heads. The food is always good solid tucker; nothing too fancy; but sufficient in quantity and quality. The menu is extensive and does cater to people who are both gluten intolerant and/or vegetarian. I found the staff willing to alter menu items to accommodate allergies and/or food preferences.

Visited December 2013