“My family and I visit the Hidden Perk just about every morning.”
Review of Hidden Perk

Hidden Perk
Ranked #33 of 165 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Australia
“My family and I visit the Hidden Perk just about every morning.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The staff, the coffee, the service, and the quality of the food is exceptional in every way. We feel like family and we're grateful to have a place where community is valued ... as are our 4 legged friends who are made equally as welcome. Thank you for providing such a special place for me and my family ... such a lovely way to start the day. From the whole Walters family ... plus Phil, Barb, Max and Pepi.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank BaliloverAustralia

“Much needed”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Koala park has been waiting for something so perfect. Small location yet space has been used very well with a cute outdoor section. The coffee was beautiful. We indulged in the biggest breakfast available. Great portion size. And pricing was very affordable. Great to se something far enough away from the enormous competition in burleigh. But have the same quality and experience. We will be back.

7 Thank Yelra22