We stayed here whilst attending a wedding at the surf club across the road. The arrangement of the rooms is a little spaced out, although the rooms themselves are plenty big enough, clean and well serviced.
The parking situation on site could leave even the most intrepid traveller leaving a trail of crumbs to find their way back to the allotted bay. That aside, it was a overall good experience and quite close to the action.
We had a room with an aspect into the Gold Coast highway, and the road noise was not troublesome at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swell Resort is a stylish and contemporary holiday complex situated in popular Burleigh Heads on Queensland's Gold Coast. Located just a short stroll from the famous rolling surf of Burleigh Beach, the resort offers a selection of spacious Burleigh apartments, all fully self contained and complete with all the comforts of home. With a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa and tennis court onsite, you're never short of ways to relax and unwind on a break with us. Watch the sun rise over the region's unspoiled headlands, venture into the lush green rainforest of Burleigh Heads National Park or take the ten minute drive into Surfers Paradise to immerse yourself in the vibrant shopping and dining scene. Ideal for family holidays, weddings, groups and anyone looking for a luxurious break in the heart of the Gold Coast, Swell Burleigh Heads Accommodation is the perfect choice for a getaway to remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Swell Resort Burleigh Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swell Beach Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Swell Resort Burleigh Beach Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast