“Awesome Salads in James Street ”
Review of Soulbowl

Soulbowl
Cuisines: Healthy, Street Food
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I went in today to soul bowl, the girl working was great! Helped me with my order. I got the beetroot salad it was awesome! For $12 the salad was big and totally filling! I have also previously had a roasted veggie wrap and fantastic! Will be going back there ASAP!
Thanks guys!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Fresh, tasty, amazing flavors come together in one bowl. Staff are so friendly and happy to accommodate. Highly recommended to anyone wanting a tasty treat and prefer healthier options.
We will be back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

A few months ago we took a chance and went into this cafe and ordered a wrap each and they were just delicious. So, being back on the Gold Coast we made a deter just to go back. Just as good I'm glad to say. I had the roast veggy wrap and a great juice combo. Nice pleasant service too. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Very small little cafe but wow do they have some good food. You can design your own salad with some great ingredients or they also do baked spuds or sweet potato). I recommend the Bowl full of Soul. Really good size portions for the price too!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

We regularly eat at soulbowl. The food is healthy, good value, and prepared while you wait. Reminds me of a health food store that serves meals. Prices are reasonable too.

Date of visit: January 2017