“Delicious and tasty”

Soulbowl
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Burleigh Heads
Cuisines: Healthy, Street Food
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to drop into this store for done time. Finally got the opportunity for a Sunday lunch on a stunning, busy day during school holidays. The menu looked great with lots of healthy choices. I ordered a roast vege wrap which tasted amazing!!!! I would definitely recommend this little place fir a tasty quick lunch. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Brought my friend here because we wanted something quick, which it was. However it is not the healthiest, or freshest , just the old spud and salad combos with cheap ingredients and flavours.. If you want healthy there are much better options around.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I really like the variety on their menu, its not complicated but you can alter or create your own salad, wrap or baked potato (I am a fan of that because I always add and subtract things off my food). There's a salad version of all their wraps, and you can have it toasted, untoasted, wholemeal or white. I've tried their chicken and avocado wrap (and salad version), their tuna wrap (and salad version) and i've made a few of my own also. My partner went in for a healthy salad but could resist the Mobster (bolognese style) baked potato... I don't think he regretted his decision! It's great value with nothing on the menu over $12.50!
We always do take away, it doesn't have a huge eat in area, but it looks comfortable enough! There's also plenty of street parking out the front and its close to the beach if you want to take your food over the road or to the park.
It's definitely a winner if you're after something cheap, convenient, fresh made, healthy and super tasty.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I like healthy simple food and I also like to be a bit naughty so this is perfect! Everything is so fresh and solo tasty. Best gourmet potato I've ever had and the whole meal roast vegetable wrap is mouth watering.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The best healthiest food in town and the staff are pretty amazing too epically the one with the German sounding voice. silas