“Fishmonger Burleigh”

Burleigh Heads Fishmongers
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Best fish and chips any place.
Nothing fancy just excellent eating.
Fish tastes so tender and chips nicely done.Go regularly for this fish as more than worth the trip.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017

They have a great salad bar to choose from... BUT the Fish is so fresh and so well cooked.. i've had grilled or battered and both fantastic.. chips good too...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I live overseas and come home every year. I always go and get fish and chips here! The fish is fresh, consistently good. It never changes! Yet to find better!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Sadly we expected more. The servings quite small and the price average, the food was greasy and far from impressive . We won't return . The service was good , sadly the lack of care with the produce won't bring us back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I may have been lucky but I can only go on my own experience. I came across this place by chance and had the best fish and chips I can recall. The service was good and I am surprised that there are so many negative comments here.

Date of visit: July 2017