“Great cafe I'd come back any time!”

Quest coffee roasters
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our family was looking for a cafe and we came across this so we decided to give it a try.
I had ordered a mocha frappe and a coconut cake;the cake looked good in the window.
We had to wait a little while but it was totally worth it!
The cake was delicious and it was really flavoursome.
My mocha frappe was a bit naughty but it had the coffee taste with a kick of chocolate!
This is probably one of the best I've been to on the gold coast.
Also a loyalty card app you can get on your iPhone was available and it was pretty cool.
I would definitely recommend this to someone!

There are newer reviews for Quest coffee roasters

Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you really like your coffee then this one is for you. I've tried pretty much all the coffee shops in Burleigh as I'm a local and this one is the best quality I would say. Not much room for sitting, more a grab and go type place but worth the visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had a quick coffee on a recent visit to Burleigh. Coffee was great, no bitterness. Atmosphere cosy and friendly.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Small hole in wall, really really good coffee. Usually 3 beans running at once so nice to try before jumping into a bulk purchase. Has the usual frequent flier card for both coffees or bean purchases, but your trial cup before a kg purchase should be free like a few other places. They limited range of pastries are great & usually too big for one person, so I always get it cut & morning tea then on Monday is sorted.