“Terrible Service and Poor Management”
Review of Montezuma's

Montezuma's
Ranked #58 of 176 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Having booked a party here, thinking it would be good due to recommendations from others, we were very mistaken!!!!!! Due to school holidays the staff dont really care about the customers or serving them, making them wait nearly 2hrs to get their meals and having 10mins to eat before the tables were needed again.This is one of the worst places we have ever eaten and WILL NEVER RETURN, nor will our party guests.stay clear of this place.

5  Thank mynewlifeistravel

Reviewed January 18, 2013

like mexican food and it was tasty and served nice and hot ...good casual place to go .. just across from the beach and was busy but we didnt have to wait to long for the food to arrive

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Montezumas is such a popular restaurant - it is even difficult to get a table sometimes if you don't book ahead. It has a great feel about it and is definitely has a great Mexican theme to it. The meals are large and fairly cheap. The service is always good. The only negative is that the bar where you purchase your drinks can get packed and you have to wait ages to get a drink at peak times. Otherwise I think this is a great option for a cheap night out.

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant for so many years now (at least 20!) & I've never been disappointed.
I always order the Seafood Enchilada with rice & beans (instead of salad) Their Sangria is great, and service always friendly.
I still love sitting in one of their little booths & looking at all the Mexican wall hangings & ornaments.

1  Thank AussiePhotoGirl
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've been visiting Burleigh Monty's since the 80's. This place is a locals delight so make sure you book when heading to one of the sittings on a Friday or Saturday night. Family friendly. Take cash for the bar tho. And I seriously recommend my favourite - the Seafood Enchilada!