“Love love love Montezuma's @ Burleigh!”
Review of Montezuma's

Montezuma's
Ranked #52 of 166 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Palm Beach
“Love love love Montezuma's @ Burleigh!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant for so many years now (at least 20!) & I've never been disappointed.
I always order the Seafood Enchilada with rice & beans (instead of salad) Their Sangria is great, and service always friendly.
I still love sitting in one of their little booths & looking at all the Mexican wall hangings & ornaments.

1 Thank AussiePhotoGirl

Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Local's gem”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've been visiting Burleigh Monty's since the 80's. This place is a locals delight so make sure you book when heading to one of the sittings on a Friday or Saturday night. Family friendly. Take cash for the bar tho. And I seriously recommend my favourite - the Seafood Enchilada!

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was great, food ok”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We arrived 15 mins before the kitchen closed, so they were great in letting us know we needed to order asap.

We did that, however they still forgot to put the beef on my beef tacos!

However, a few things redeemed them. I guess because it was late at night, they must have had left over salad, so gave us a heap for free.

They also made too much of the cocktails my friends ordered, so for the normal price, they got two drinks each.

We probably caused them to go home a bit later then usual, however they did not put any pressure on us to leave. Which was very much appreciated :)

I did not enjoy my nacho's, but my friends did enjoy their meals. If I do go back, I think I will order something different.

Wollongong, NSW
“You will be stuffed! ;)”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our tablecloth was a beach towel (I kid you not!) but the food was delicious so we didn't mind ;) Warning: the servings are very large (refried beans and rice generally come with every meal) and almost everything contains cheese! Which I loved :) I recommend ordering something to share like takitos (delicious!) and a SALAD! Every meal should come with salad!!!

Kilcoy, Australia
“Tooooo Hot”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The meals were served on hot plates and some of our party got minor burns. The food was so hot (temperature) that I burned my tougue.

1 Thank Joanne D