We booked at the very last minute and it was just what we needed. Only the Esplanade to cross to go to the beach. At the quiet end of Burleigh, so able towaltz around in swimmers without worrying about people in cafes seeing you, yet close enough to eat in those cafes further down the beach. The outdoor pool was really nice, always some in sun and some in shade. Although it was a big resort and quite full, the facilities were never crowded. We had a 2 bedroom on the 5th floor and it was really nice. Two bathrooms and a kitchenette, great views and heaps of space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burleigh Mediterranean Resort is located on The Esplanade at North Burleigh just 50 meters from the beach, 15 minutes drive north of Gold Coast Airport and 10 minutes south of Surfers Paradise. Our 1,2 and 3 bedroom oceanfacing apartments are fully self-contained, boast views out over the ocean, poolside and hinterland. Facilities include heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, children’s wading pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and poolside and stunning rooftop BBQ areas with 360 degree views of the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Burleigh Mediterranean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burleigh Mediterranean Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Burleigh Mediterranean Resort Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast