Tripadvisor

Review of Margarita Cartel

Margarita Cartel
Ranked #118 of 209 Restaurants in Burleigh Heads
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Okay so if I thought the food was tasteless and that I’ve had MUCH better Mexican on the Gold Coast that is only my opinion. BUT when I order 2 chilli con carn tacos and you bring me steak tacos saying you’d run out of the other saying instead you’ve made fillet steak tacos I think wow what a treat even though you hadn’t asked me my thoughts on the change I went with it BUT it clearly wasn’t fillet steak as I eat this at home all the time so were you trying to kid me or what? Left very unhappy and for this reason I’m writing a review!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We picked up a flyer for this restaurant at our apartment and gave it a try as it had newly opened. It’s a cute little place with a great vibe. Friendly staff, good tunes and it lives up to its name with its drinks menu. The food was fantastic- the dips and corn were really tasty as were the mains - burritos were delicious. Service was prompt and so good we went back again two days later. The margarita cheesecake was sublime - we loved it and would definitely recommend trying this to people!

Date of visit: January 2020