All reviewsmanager keithgreat locationbedroom roomacross the roadmassive bathroomsmall apartmentjames streeta king size bedshower floorclean apartmentrestaurants and shopsburleigh beachocean viewbalcony doorwashing detergentthe gold coastsmall child
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Great stay in Ambience Burleigh Beach. Fabulous location and wonderfully appointed apartment. A stones throw from the beach, restaurants and shops. Great walks in both directions. Coffee at Nook a must.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kianui
Ambience10, Manager at Ambience On Burleigh Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Hi Kianui
thank you so much for taking the time to give a review. please come see us soon, you are so right, the coffee is delicious. Keith & Team

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We had a 3 bedroom apartment for a family stay which worked out at a tad over $350/night. The reception staff were very helpful right from our initial 'walk in' enquiry. Our apartment was on the 9th floor and had great views of the ocean north and south, as well as hinterland sunset views. The apartment had lots of floor to ceiling glass, but to keep it cool there were electricly operated blinds. Bedrooms and en suites were fine, and the only shortfall was the kitchen space which was very cramped when two or more people wanted to be there. Had to ask reception for a couple of missing utensils, and we also needed lessons in how to drive the central lighting computer, but got the hang of it in the end. All up a very comfortable stay and we would highly recommend this property

Stayed: July 2017
Ambience10, Manager at Ambience On Burleigh Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your review , we are always excited to hear from our guests. I hope you come back to join us again soon.... Keith

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Quite unhappy with the service here as we were recommended this place and payed a lot of money to stay here, firstly we stayed at this hotel the night before my wedding and had personally gone to view and pick a room with beach views and upon check in, we don't have beach views and due to reception being shut there was nothing we could do about it that night. The next morning I told reception and was changed to another room but was told I wasn't allowed to use the bedrooms or bathrooms or I would be charged for the 2 rooms, that was fine we didn't use them. I also tried to organise for the room to be cleaned the day of my wedding so my new husband and I could stay in a clean room and was told no and that I can make the bed and clean the kitchen myself if I want it clean??? Also the first room we stayed in had toys and clothes behind the curtains so the room had not been cleaned properly either and the outdoor furniture was covered in mould? Apart from that, the rooms were modern and neat and tidy and views of Burleigh are breathtaking but I wont be recommending this place and told my photographer who frequently recommends this hotel to clients about this experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nataleebenstead
Ambience10, Manager at Ambience On Burleigh Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Hi Natalee
very sorry to hear you were unhappy. We have about 50 weddings here each year and always get great feedback. Occasionally we need to put guest into larger apartments and ask them not to use the other bedrooms, this saves them cost but they get the bigger apartments to enjoy the ocean views.
Being fully furnished apartments we only service them on longer stays. I know we had a long discussion and I was very sorry that we couldn't do you a free service after the night before the wedding girls party. As I said at the time, to bring in a housekeeper specially for one free clean was not possible on that day.
The outdoor furniture was checked and was clean. Perhaps the ocean breeze had gave it a moist feel. Hope you try us again soon. Keith

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This place was easy to find and in a great position for what we had to do. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had the first few meals in the immediate area which were satisfying. A Woolworths Metro was close by to provide a few basic essentials but you will have to go further afield for a bigger shop for food and other retail stores. Pacific Fair and other retail precincts are only a short bus trip to the light rail and then light rail, up the coastline to Broadbeach. Secure parking is available. The hotel is close to the highway but noise wasn't an issue in the evenings unless you left your balcony door open. Getting onto the highway and navigating to and from the apartment was easy.The 2 bedroom apartment was roomy, neat and well appointed, although the balcony was small and didn't get much morning sun. A short walk across the esplanade got you onto the beautiful, patrolled beach. You can easily walk up to the surf club or stroll along the promenade to fill in the day. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a view and winter sun, get a north-eastern room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mark2390

I'm so happy you enjoyed our Burleigh Heads accommodation. Please come back here soon and soak up the relaxing atmosphere.
Keith & Team

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We found this by chance while on s Sunday drive. ..decided to book a few nights for the following month.
Located amid shops..restaurant's and the beach is over the road.
Lovely furnished hotel..2 large bedrooms..nicely equipped kitchen.
Well worth a visit.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annette S

Your terrific Annette,
please come back to us soon, there is a cold beverage waiting for you on the beach at the surf club
Keith & Team