“Highly recommend”

Key Largo Apartments
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned home from a 6 night holiday in Burleigh Heads and loved our time at Key Largo. The apartment was spotless and contained everything we needed. The pool, spa and BBQ area were always clean and a great spot to unwind after a busy day. The beach is a short stroll across the road and the side entry to the grounds made it even easier. One thing I particularly appreciated was the security of the grounds and car park, key access was required for all common areas, it just made for that little bit more piece of mind with young children. We will be back, and recommend to friends and family.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul G

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We found Key Largo apartments perfect for our needs as grandparents with our 11 year old grandson escaping the cold down south. The apartments are spotless, the kitchen is fully equipped and the beds are comfortable. The grounds are beautifully kept and securely fenced. The pool and spa were a big plus, the pool is heated and was very pleasant even in July. The position is good - the bus stops outside and a great beach is only a short stroll away. Although it is on the main road we didn't hear any traffic noise. We found the management and staff to be very helpful as well as being very pleasant people to deal with. Being a bit older we found the stairs to be a bit of a challenge, especially with our bags but that might be more about us. Overall, terrific value for money and an excellent place to stay on the Gold Coast.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jayne R
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here on and off for many years. Manager is friendly & very helpful. Apartments vary, but are comfortable & clean. Large, secure yard perfect for our young kids to play. Reasonable & close to the beach.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank lizzy1969_10
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Thank you for making our stay in Australia such a good experience. The service was fantastic, the apartment very clean and larger than I expected and it had all the amenities we needed. The pool was spotless and much enjoyed by my kids. The grounds are well maintained and obviously well cared for. It was great being so close to the beach and a short walk to the shops and restaurants. My family of five and I were very happy with our overall experience and we would definitely recommend staying at Key Largo. This place is such good value for money. It really helps having such approachable and efficient managers/staff that go that extra mile for their customers-what a great team. My only complaint would be that the couch was a bit uncomfortable, but hey, we were out most of the time.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room is clean. The bus stop just in front of the door step, comfortable kitchen can cook everyday and eat in the dining room plus watching TV, washing machine + dryer is help us a lot, we everyday wash and dry direct. My child like to go the pool but at night the weather cool so we just go 1 time and the water is warm. Especially my hubby love the place cause feel like home. Kim is help us a lot in booking the transport to all the theme park and airport. We all enjoy stay in Key Largo.

Room Tip: Ground floor room is easy to access every where.
1  Thank ChanKuching_Malaysia
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed at Key Largo Apartments in January with our three children 11, 14, 17 and had a wonderful time. We originally went to the Gold Coast for the kids to do the theme parks and I thought it would be my only trip there (I just wanted to get it over and done with), but I have just booked to go back again next January. I must say the highlight of my trip was the accommodation - Angela and Kim provide a very friendly, warm, helpful service. The low rise apartments with lovely gardens and pool area gave us a comfortable haven to come home to after a day out. We stayed in apartment 10 and are staying in apartment 10 again next January. It is a ground floor apartment, not refurbished, but perfectly clean and comfortable. I think when you read the reviews about Key Largo, the fact that so many people return says it all (also note the amount of times that Angela and Kim are mentioned as fantastic hosts). I was originally recommended Key Largo by a friend here in Christchurch who has returned 15 times! Wonderful place - I am envious of "Sparky068" who sayed at Key Largo permanently for over a year...

Room Tip: New Zealanders! check your clocks - we had breakfast on our front balcony thinking it was 7am - it w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

A clean, affordable, spacious self contained two bedroom apartment in Burleigh Heads.

Walking distance to Burleigh Beach. Such a nice change to staying in busy Surfers Paradise.

I'd definitely recommend Key Largo to friends and family.