“AMAZING!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ulladulla
Surf House Narrawallee
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I wanted a quiet escape for the weekend and Surf house was recommended to me by a friend. I have to say it's one of the best guest houses I have ever stayed at in all my travels. It is beautifully kept and located. The house has a warm, cosy, beach vibe and although the food was incredible, the best thing by far has to be the hosts - Jen and Steve! I felt immediately at home and was so impressed by their servant-hearts and unassuming hospitality.
I honestly didn't want to leave, but, when I did, I left feeling relaxed and like I had made new friends. I would DEFINITELY recommend this property and will DEFINITELY go back there many, many times in the future!

Room Tip: All rooms are good - new mattresses and very clean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Jen was an absolutely exquisite host. Very hospitable and kind person, accepted my last minute reservation and accommodated me in the best possible way.
I had an incredibly relaxing and pleasant stay.
She lent me one of their boards and went for a surf in the morning.
The house is very clean and she keeps it spotless.
Complimentary tea, coffee (with proper espresso machine), and all the things you want.
Couldn t have had a better stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2014

On our way from Melbourne to Sydney just after Christmas 2013, we decided to stay in Jen and Steve's Surf House in Narrawallee. They were very friendly and welcoming, engaged in personal conversations with us and seemed really to be interested in us and making our stay enjoyable. They still had their Christmas tree up and everything felt really homey away from home. They even had their daughter spend the night outside in a tent so that we could stay in their Surf House - you might think that they close down their private home for Christmas but not Steve and Jen. We were able to use all the surf gear and my friend had a blast paddling the Surf Ski over the waves down at the beach. The house is so beautiful and really close to the beach. The breakfast was good and freshly cooked and all the guests ate together. They have a couple of rooms which are quite small (former children's bedrooms I guess) but nice. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay and would have loved to stay longer. We can really recommend staying with Steve and Jen. You will not regret it! =)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2014

the house is awesome. its set in a quiet village thats surrounded by beautiful nature - spacious and bright, clean and just a stones throw from the beach. having breakfast on the terrasse is superb. the hosts are cultivated and interresting people. they are very friendly and welcoming and they know the area very well and can give you tipps for wonderful things to do. we had a really great time there and can warmly recommend the place.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Steve_n_Jen_Campbell, Owner at Surf House Narrawallee, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Jonas and Mahara were special guests. They were courteous and friendly and very respectful of all aspects in our House. They enjoyed not only the House, but the proximity to the water. We enjoyed their company and were very engaging. We were thrilled to be able to let them extend their stay here. A great couple who loved to both receive and also give.

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

A home away from and home, perfect place to surf or just relax on the veranda facing the ocean. Steve and Jen are both very welcoming and relaxing, cooked us great breakfast every morning and even invited us to dinner. House is very clean and comfortable, a lot of space to hang around, there is a pool table downstairs. Also the fact that both Steve and Jen are very experienced surfing coaches which is definitely a bonus for a surfing beginner. Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Afon and Diane. Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you had a wonderful time here.. on both occasions. We were stoked that you wanted to return. You were both wonderful guests and we hope that your memories of your stay here will remain for a long time. Diane, please feel free to come back down from Sydney if you need another escape. Cheers to you both. Steve n Jen

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Originally i thought all i was going to do would be catching up with my old math teacher. It turned out to be much more. I stayed for 2 nights. Had a great time. Breakfast was great and the accommodation will not disappoint.
Im going to have a hard time explaining how an ex-math teacher, and wife, is running one of the most inviting holiday destinations that i have ever been.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Steve_n_Jen_Campbell, Owner at Surf House Narrawallee, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dom was a surprise visitor at first, having not seen him for quite a few years. He was on a project for his parents but was keen to come and take a break, and to especially have a go at surfing. He had a go and loved it! Dom is an exciting young man with a lot of vision and energy and faith. It was a great opportunity to have him stay and to enjoy his company.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Perfect location and host. Steve and Jen made my stay so relaxing even though it was a quick stop,I would have loved to stay longer. Great spot for any group orientation (single, couple or large group). Thanks guys!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve_n_Jen_Campbell, Owner at Surf House Narrawallee, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Rosalie came to the Surf House as part of a wedding weekend. Her time here was brief but enough to show us that she would be welcomed back here any time. Her polite and bubbly personality shone through and she was very appreciative of the breakfast and the facility. Thanks for coming Rosalie.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ulladulla
Bannisters by the sea
Allure on Ocean Motel
Allure on Ocean Motel
#1 of 8 in Mollymook
Ulladulla Headland Holiday Park

Been to Surf House Narrawallee? Share your experiences!