Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews hidden oasis local wildlife glass of sparkling wine short walk to the harbour one night stay cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2016

At checkout the proprietor moaned at me about the rate we were paying. I am a 'genius' with Booking.com. She said they have to subsidise my stay by an extra 10% paying them a total of 22%. As if it's my fault. Otherwise it's a nice property, comfortable room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Maree Walsh-Harris, General Manager at Ulladulla Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2020

In May 2019, we have the pleasure in advising it has changed hands, some much need upgrades have and are continuing to take place over the next two years.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

What a fantastic place to stay. Central to town, harbour, shops and restaurants. Friendly service even includes a complimentary nightcap! Great value. Clean tidy, has a bar, pool, tea and coffee facilities.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I live locally but have always wanted to stay here.... my 2 year anniversary came up so I surprised my gorgeous partner with a night here. I was met by a lovely host who showed me around the woke hotel and all of its features from a cosy lounge with fire place to beautiful art on every wall, a great bar then the room was so cosy and comfy great bed lovely balcony also... the bathroom was small but well appointed and so so clean not a spec of mould anywhere!, something i have NEVER encountered.. arrived back after dinner to a turn down bed with a port and chocolates so lovely for our special night... a delicious breakfast the next morning... all in all highly recommended and very happy ...sorry no pics

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I booked for a celebratory dinner at the Guest House. I would not do it again. The service was good but the proprietor should take some lessons about hospitality from her hired staff. Basil Fawlty in female form.
What was served was good but the manipulation of the bill and double charging at the end was unacceptable to me and when I raised it with the proprietor she stonewalled.
She then complained that the party was late leaving but the reason we were late was because the service was so slow.
Not a place I would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Greg G

NEW OWNERS FROM MAY 2019 - WiFi included in rates - New menu - Great Service

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for our anniversary. We were greeted with a smile and champagne with pistachios. After chatting and reading the beautiful books in the library we settled into our beautiful room. We got the king suite with spa. The room had everything needed and was cosy and modern while still keeping a classic feeling. The room had a balcony with views over the beautiful pool area and trees.

We ordered in room dining which was absolutely beautiful and delicious. We also ate breakfast which was substantial and tasty with a home cooked feel. The food pricing was excellent.

Was sad to leave in the morning after a shower under the rain plate style shower head and calm coffee on the balcony, but we enjoyed a night of complete relaxation and comfort. We were able to switch off from our busy lives, needing nothing more than what was in the room/house. This to me was the true meaning of 5 star accommodation.

We can't wait to come back.

Date of stay: August 2016