“Well worth the drive!”

Cupitt's
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Ulladulla
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A touch of Provence on the South Coast Cupitt's is a small family run boutique winery and craft brewery nestled in the hills behind the towns of Milton and Ulladulla. It's award winning Chef Hatted Restaurant and Cellar Door are set amongst the vines with spectacular views across to Burrill lake and the Budawang ranges. The restaurant offers a dining experience using provincial flavours and fresh local produce in a unique, breathtaking setting. Cellar Door Open for Tasting and Sales Wednesday-Sunday 10am-5pm Lunch Wednesday-Sunday from Noon Dinner Friday-Saturday from 6pm
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I took my mum to Cupitt's Winery for mother's day lunch and we absolutely loved it! The property is spectacular, with a charming old building and amazing views. We arrived a little early so took the time to taste the wine. Lovely cellar door and very friendly service. The restaurant is very nice. We sat out the back on the veranda and enjoyed the warm day. You could not fault the service, the ladies were very attentive and friendly. The free glass of sparkling wine for mum was a great touch. The small menu is bulked up by a number of very tasty-sounding specials but I'm so glad I went with the braised duck leg. Delicious! I would also recommend the fabulous tiramisu. The meal was finished with a great cup of coffee. I would highly recommend a trip to Cupitt's!

rosievino, Manager at Cupitt's, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for bringing you mum to the Vineyard Kitchen to celebrate Mother's Day. We are more than happy to reward mums with a glass of bubbles. Thanks for all your lovely comments we are glad you enjoyed your meal and dessert and coffee. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

An exceptional vista, outstanding menu and congenial staff. Our visit to the cellar after lunch was also a treat!

rosievino, Manager at Cupitt's, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you had a great experience and enjoyed a little post lunch wine tasting.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My hubby and I visited Cupitt's Winery last weekend whilst driving through the beautiful countryside of Mollymook and Ulladulla. We were only after a cup of coffee, so did not get to experience a wine tasting or a meal in their very pretty restaurant.
It was a beautiful day, the countryside gloriously green and the view from the table and chairs outside the wine tasting area looking down amongst the vineyards and grazing cattle was wonderful.
As they are primarily a restaurant and winery, we were a little unsure if they served just coffee, but we were greeted very warmly and advised two cappuccinos were no problem at all and served quickly, even though the staff were busy getting the restaurant ready for opening and several people were enjoying a wine tasting.
We would love to come back and eat at the restaurant next time ....
NB: The cappuccinos were really good, wonderful strength, flavour and the perfect amount of froth!

1  Thank jennim438
rosievino, Manager at Cupitt's, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are very passionate about making great coffee and it is good to know we are on the right track. We do also serve scones with home made jam and clotted cream that are to die for. Thanks for letting people know that it is fine to pop in for coffee, we appreciate your help spreading the word.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely lunch at Cupitt's. I had the duck, a Cupitt's chardonnay and an amazing dessert of peanut parfait. Great.

rosievino, Manager at Cupitt's, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Yum! What great choices you made. A sure thing really. Thanks for reviewing us.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is my second visit to this fabulous little winery. The first time we were not expecting such good quality wine. I'm always a little skeptical about coastal wines. This on the other hand gets a lot of its grapes from elsewhere. The wines are nice and the location is stunning. Sitting above the green rolling hills. The owners are fabulous with great local knowledge. They know their stuff without the pretense you often find in other wineries. They love their wine and their food and its shows. I stayed for a light lunch with midweek only cost me $45 for 2 courses and a very generous sized glass of wine. The food was great and even better I could take the dogs who were also treated very well by the staff. So a great day was had by all.

Thank you for coming back and an even bigger thank you for writing this great review and giving our wines the thumbs up. We are very pleased you thought the food was tasty and great value. Yes, we do have a big soft spot for dogs here at Cupitt's.