“Very nice gaol with fantastic views!”
Review of Trial Bay Gaol

Trial Bay Gaol
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We visited south west rocks during a road trip in early March. The gaol was interesting and very well preserved. We camped on the beautiful grounds in a motorhome and it was beautiful. The kangaroos made quick work of my sons biscuits he left on the table lol. I will definitely be back for a much longer stay!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had been told the water around the gaol was fantastic and that there was a great beach. We bbqed there and then had a look around the gaol. The museum bit is very well done, but quite limited. The prison itself is in quite good condition and we liked the few cells they had kitted out, although the kids were a bit frightened of the dolls inside. If you want to get away from the beach a bit, this is a nice outing.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Dont be conned by the sleepy seside village, there are a gang of low life thieves ripping off campers gear, they are so confident they even enter tents while your sleeping

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Trial Bay Gaol on the headland is always spectacular viewing. A good place to view & read the background of its history.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I used to camp here when my children were young and now my son takes his young family every year.
We recently joined them for my grandsons 7th birthday.

This is still a perfect place to swim and enjoy the scenery with the added benefit of a history lesson for everyone.

Overall a perfect place to camp for couples and families alike.