“Great pizza before cinema or after work”
Review of Arthur's Pizza

Arthur's Pizza
Ranked #237 of 561 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right in the heart of The Spot, Arthur's Pizza Randwick has been around for over 20 years, offering dine in, takeaway and home delivery. Offering a wide selection of great tasting pizzas, pasta, salad and desserts it’s quickly become a favourite for the locals of Randwick and neighbouring suburbs.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Order a pizza before 5pm and it's $10 if you can't be bothered to cook yourself something after a hard day at the office! Otherwise pizza before movie is still good and great value.

1  Thank DJBSydney

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Came here for my last meal in Sydney before heading back home. After eating out all over the city I had come to have high standards of food in the city and Arthur's didn't disappoint. I ordered a large "Arthur's" pizza with olives instead of mushrooms. The change was no problem and no additional charge. I found the pizza fresh tasting, the base was crunchy and tasty as well. Most of my party of six ordered pizzas which all looked equally as good and we had an additional pasta dish which I tasted that was top notch. Along with friendly, attentive service (and BYO) Arthur's is definitely a place I would recommend.

1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This was the first time we tried Arthurs pizza, we got takeaway with free delivery in the area. Excellent pizza. Will be getting takeaway again. Im glad we finally got around to trying it, passing this restaurant on the bus of an evening this place is always busy.

1  Thank patty o
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Rubbish pizza! Burnt cheese and tomato on what seemed to be a piece of dried cracker!! Tables sticky....a throwback to Australia in the 80s

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I survived university on Arthur's pizzas which offered quality at low prices. Finding myself on a rare night without wife or kids I decided to revisit my youth. Pizzas are just as good, prices are just as cheap unfortunately I'm no my university widget. A great pitstop that has stood the test of time.