“Looks nice but the food isn't amazing”
Review of Thai Riffic

Thai Riffic
Ranked #377 of 559 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The restaurant looks great and has good tables for groups or couples but it's pretty big so the service was slow when we went on Friday. The food wasn't brilliant, I've had better and cheaper thai food at other places in Randwick. It's BYO so that's keeps the cost down.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food is good, Love the way they serve some of produce.
Herbs are also fresh and tasty.
However, there are other restuarants around here that are better, so I possibly may not return there anytime soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a comfortable, no fuss little place, serving good Thai food.

I had the noodles with cashew nuts. It was very tasty and yes, a little pricey, but then on the other hand there were a lot of cashew nuts and a lot of meat included so it was actually pretty decent value. Neither me or my partner could finish our meals, and we both got another lunch each out of it.

Staff were efficient and polite, if not effusive. Food came quickly. No complaints there.

Oh, and bookings are not actually needed - I came here without a booking at 7pm on a Saturday night in summer, surely a time when a booking would be required if it were that kind of place. We were seated and served immediately.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I eat here once every few weeks and the meals are always great. A little pricey for Thai but thats to be expected at the spot nowadays.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I order delivery from here all the time, and it is just full of flavour and always so good! they are quick, and very polite! and it is affordable as well