“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Elysium

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elysium
Ranked #305 of 564 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: European
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great local restaurant. Its food and service is one of the best in 'the spot'. You can tell the chefs really care about the food. I think they use the 'less is more' approach, leaving the top quality ingredients to shine through, so don't come here if you want quantity, not quality. The service is also very friendly without being obtrusive. Definately will be going back here.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

The place looks good and has a nice wine bar but that is all.

We were very disappointed with our pizzas. Hardly any toppings and quite cheaply done. Poor choice on the menu also. Would not go back again.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I loved the food and the staff there are very friendly.
Will definitely be back

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Judging by the noisy, happy crowd in the restaurant on Saturday night, this contemporary, relaxed bistro is already well known to the locals. Having come for a "quiet" dinner, I was initially a bit worried about the noise levels, but once we were seated and greeted by our friendly waitress, we seemed to 'catch up' with the bouyant vibe. The menu presented us with a range of appealing options and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious and served with an efficient friendliness. We will be going back.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Went to Dinner on Father's Day - had the worst meal I have had for as long as I can remember. Upon arrival a very uninterested waitress showed us to our table. Eventually we were given menus. We then waited and eventually had to call her over to ask for drinks. The menu is very limited to say the least. My daughter and I ordered the pumpkin and cheese pasta dish. Our salad was passable - also very difficult to find the "Roast Beetroot" that was supposed to form part of it. The dish was so rich that I could only eat one piece. I found it very oily and despite the fact that some people may like rich dishes the fact that it was cold didn't help. My husband ordered Gnocchi with lamb. The dish was extremely small. "Very bland and ordinary" was his only comment. The main courses are a standard price for Eastern Suburbs Restaurants, but not value for money. Finally got up and went to the counter to pay for the meal as after being served our main course we did not see the waitress again!!!! Don't Go..