“Best breakfast in Town”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Best breakfast in Town”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Excellent value here for brunch. $12 for a huge breakfast with quality ingredients and good coffee. We often meet friends and relatives here as the food and value is impossible to beat! Delicious Sonoma bread, generous servings of bacon or smoked salmon with relevant meals, freshly squeezed juices, and the omelettes and eggs are cooked perfectly. The breakfast menu offers a very large selection of dishes including 5 different omelettes, muesli, waffles, pancakes, and really delicious varieties of egg, bacon, sausage, hash brown combinations. We all love the breakfast/bunch rather than the evening meals. Today I had a pork belly omelette with caramelised onions and mushrooms. Highly recommend this!!! Yummy. And I wasn't hungry again for 5 hours! Going back again soon.

1 Thank Shelly J

Melbourne, Australia
“Breakfast that impresses”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a busy place, but the breakfast is value for money, the baked eggs are wonderful, fresh fruit salad and yogurt just yummy, we have breakfast here often..

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JanneB2442
Melbourne, Australia
“Value breakfast”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Where else can you get a spinach, goat cheese omelettes with Sonoma sourdough and a chai latte for $12. The service is efficient and friendly, and the buzz is young and cheery. Really enjoyed a casual brunch in a very comfortable setting

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chilemum
Sydney
“Cheap and Cheerful!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have often passed by Isabela’s and have noticed that there are always plenty of bums on seats.

Yesterday together with a mate we decided to give it a go and have breakfast.

Breakfast consisted of bacon, 2 eggs, toast and a tomato. Add 1 x large flat white coffee.
For $12 dollars one cannot really complain.

Isabela’s passes itself off as an Italian seafood restaurant. As another writer indicated all of the staff are Asian-(nothing wrong with that) but I am assuming that the cook has never been to Italy.

I will however reserve my opinion regarding main meals until I have tried one.

In short my breakfast was not bad-Not Great-but not bad. The service was fine with our waitress being very sweet.

• Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Doesn't wow but still enjoyed myself”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The place usually looks really busy, but luckily I dined on a day that was quite quiet. I had a seafood pasta, and based on the serving size, id say it was bang for buck. Although it was a very creamy/heavy meal, it tasted alright, although it definitely wasn't something I'd rate highly on quality or flavour. I felt there could have been a bit more variety when it came to ingredients, as every bite tended to be monotonous (shellfish, pasta, sauce). Overall though, as a student I'd definitely be back as am looking to have my fill at the best possible value.

• Visited September 2013