“This place is good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been here when Italians owned it and when the Asians have owned it (they are the current owners). Who cares? To some i nunderstand it may be off putting for Asians to own an Italian place but they make a bloody good meal. The meals now compared to before are exactly the same, if anything the portions are bigger. Love this place and is highly recommended. They have vouchers in the entertainment book and if you dont have that they have an early bird menu. If you can't take advantage of either, prices are standard italian restaurant prices.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Another beautiful meal at this Randwick gem. For the benefit of the reviewer who didn't like the restaurant because the staff were Chinese, they are mostly Indonesian and delightful!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

There was 20 of us on a night out, the food and service was excellent and we were able to bring our own beer and wine. A great night was had by all.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went here for dinner last night off the cuff, knew nothing about it. Was surprised with the $13.50 menu, everything sounded too good to be true. We were also a bit suss because there wasnt one Italian staff member in the place - all Asian, (one of our party was Cicilian). Anyway we bravely ordered seafood dishes and were pleasanty surprised. I had Di Mare with rice and it was really nice, still couldnt believe it was only $13.50. The side of chips with the Seafood casserole was an interesting touch - but they were great chips! Our Cicilian friend who is the local there will definately be back. Its noisy and crowded, tables are rocky - no table cloths. Good for a nice cheap eat.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been to Isabella's on 3 occasions recently. First for breaky which was huge and very tasty, the other times for dinner. We opted for the $13.50 menu which is very extensive and delicious. I had pork with mash and crisp lovely vegies, my other half chose the steak which he said was perfect and could not cook it better himself.

I don't care if meals are prepared by Chinese, Greek, Indian or whoever, (another diners view) so long as I enjoy (which I did) I will return. Give it a try, it's worth it.

Yours in yummy-land