“Perfect Galletes ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Colleagues frequent this place a fair bit these days. We have a couple of French members in our team and they swear by this place.

The wait staff can converse in french amd english, the decor is a good mix of stylish and cozy, recreating a Parisian creperie but great Aussie service. Very good experience every time.

Best of all is the food. Perfectly cooked crepes and even better galletes. Best place on the spot.

1  Thank TheConsigliere_84

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Had a family dinner here on Saturday night. Despite being a very busy place, the service was prompt and friendly, lovely authentic atmosphere. The food- beautifully presented, healthy, fresh and tasty. Prices - very reasonable. I am not a big fan of buckwheat and before ordering didn't realize the savory crepes were all made with buckwheat flour, I still thoroughly enjoyed the meal, it wasn't at all overpowering. The servings are very feeling without the heaviness afterwords. Great variety of delicious desert crepes , those were the absolute highlight and are simply the best! We will be back for more deserts!

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This restaurant is fairly new to the Spot, as I had not yet tried it, and a friend and I were going to The Ritz Cinema opposite it was ideal for a spot of lunch before the movie.

The place was busy but not overcrowded, the atmosphere was relaxing and the menu was very extensive. It was a very difficult decision on what to order, after due thought my friend and I both ordered the Salad Galette which consisted of Smoked Salmon, cream cheese, avocado and cherry tomato salad, there was a light vinaigrette dressing over the salad, it was positively delicious, for dessert I ordered the Chocolate and Strawberry with whipped cream single crepe and my friend ordered White Chocolate ice cream, salted caramel sauce and grilled almonds crepe , these were also exquisite.

I would happily return here to try other options on the menu,

The service was friendly, and relaxed, you were given ample time to choose what you would like to order and your meal was served in a reasonable time, we needed to attract a waiters attention to order dessert and also to get our change from the bill, that being said, I think the change would have eventually come back to our table but we were in a bit of rush as our movie was due to start.

You were not made to feel rushed in any way, just to relax and enjoy your meal and surroundings

The cost of the bill for four crepes a coffee and soft drink came to $70.00 plus the tip.

2  Thank DONNA063
Reviewed July 8, 2014

What a lovely find! We thoroughly enjoyed the dining experience at this very popular restaurant. The food was well presented, delicious and authentic. We had just returned from Europe and were delighted to see that we could have the exact same tasting experience in Australia. The service was outstanding: both quick and friendly. Upstairs is set up to look like a French cafe with a picture window. Well worth a visit if you love crepes!

1  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This restaurant is sensational. The food is fresh and tastey and the staff are very friendly and jovial. I have gone back to this restaurant on many occasions as the menu is varied and extensive. I have taken friends and family there and would recommend a visit if you'd like to try some typical delicious French crepes. I have also often called in for an afternoon treat. The salted caramel crepes with a cappuccino is out of this world!

1  Thank James C