“Amazing Thai Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blue Monkey Thai
Ranked #34 of 526 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Most Flavourful Thai food in Randwick. I have had thai neighbours as a child and the food is as good as home cooked thai food .

• Visited November 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been here twice now and both times I was very impressed with the food. I often travel to Bangkok for work, and the food here beats the food that I get in Thailand! I found that the flavours are so much more pronounced and I really enjoyed the meal.

I think it was good value for money.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Didn't even get through the door!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have eaten at blue monkey before, a year of so ago and I thought the food was quite good, so when my partner asked if we could go their for his birthday I was happy to. I called in and made a reservation in person and chatted to the lady on duty about maybe bringing in a cake. She agreed that was fine and I told her we'd see her later.

When we arrived later that night (admittedly 10 mins late) we were told that we were too late, that she'd been trying to call us (no missed calls on my phone) and that there was no room, although I could see a couple of empty tables. I was appalled and didn't argue as there a heaps of good restaurants at the Spot. We promptly left and went across the street to Thairiffic (which lived up to its name) and despite being busy they found us a table. I won't be giving Blue Monkey another chance when there is so much competition close by.

Visited August 2013