“Nice little cozy place”

Ranked #9 of 564 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Take your tastebuds to Spain at Del Punto! Opposite Randwick Ritz Cinema in The Spot, Del Punto is known for our tasty tapas menu, our delicious selection of Sangrias & Cocktails and signature traditional Paella.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We had dinner last night in the El Bulli. Came as a nice surprise. It's a little cozy place with little but deliscious dishes. We tried a few and the traditional meat balls was the best, not to mention the sangria and the churros. I should also mention extremely friendly staff.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I came here for dinner with a friend and the next week for a work dinner. The first time I found the food pretty average. The marinated roast vegetables were over- saturated in oil and tasted a little metallic. The starter of marinated olives and gherkins was also not very nice- more a supermarket flavour. I was willing to give the restaurant another go, but I found the food of similar standard the following week- a lot of the dishes we ordered were quite bland in taste- e.gthe meat-balls and the potatoes. For the price charged, I would expect more from this restaurant. The staff were nice and the live Spanish music was great, but they didn't make up for the menu.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Wonderful fresh tapas, in a relaxed environment, without a rush rush feel. Loving the vibe and the dishes in this restaurant, full of flavour and freshness, along with great cocktails and Sangria's. A must visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I just love this place, love the food, love the restaurant, love the atmosphere. I have been here a few times and will always go back. Just Yummyy!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have been to El Bulli several times since using and Ouffer voucher in May.
The sangria and tapas are first class and the service is warm and friendly without being "in your face".

For large groups it pays to book ahead. Ask for the table by the window.