“Treat yourself!!”

The Sweet Spot Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Randwick
Cuisines: Greek, Australian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This place has reviews on other sites, e.g. http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/sweet-spot-patisserie/
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have had a sweet treat every time I come and stay at Randwick. Excellent Coffee and Tea, but the pastries, cakes, tarts are beyond words. Their Baklava was drizzled in honey and crisp!! This last time I tried the Lemon Meringue Tart, it was like eating a piece of cloud. Do yourself a favour and try one. Looking forward to getting back there!! Yum!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went for dessert after dinner. It was a lovely environment and the sweets were amazing!! They had a great selection for all sweet tooths and the cup of tea I had was well brewed! It also wasn't expensive! I will be back! It was open til late so we didn't need to rush to get there.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We've checked out a few confectionery places in Sydney, and this has thus far been the only one to really shine through. Excellent variety, friendly staff, and the prices are actually reasonable, which actually puts the competition (max brenner, Lindt cafe, and especially Gyllian Cafe) to shame!

1  Thank Mel0mel
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Large Variety of sweets. Can sit down and have a coffee with a cake and buy more cakes to take home. Cakes are made to perfection. The owners are very friendly. Totally recommend for morning tea, afternoon tea or anytime you need a coffee .

Reviewed March 2, 2014

It was that time of the day when you had coffee and a little something sweet. I just wasn't emotionally prepared for this little patisserie. I suddenly found myself surrounded by every cake, dessert and sweet that I had ever sinned for: Galatobouriko (a kind of Greek custard pie, except it transcends pie status); baklava in every nuance and name change; meringues; those little coloured meringuey things that explode in your mouth and make you want another one; biscuits for eating, biscuits for dunking; cakes, chocolates cakes, vanilla cakes; tortes. I think I have run out of superlatives for this place. I now get it why the staff who work here smile enigmatically at you when you arrive. They know. Oh, and yes, I was distracted, the coffee is pretty good too. How did I ever not know about this place! It took a friend from Tasmania to show me. They will have to pay someone to keep me away. If you can't bear to leave, you can buy a tray of your favourite sweet to take home. I took a tray of Galatobouriko to a friends for dinner instead of a bottle of wine. I am sure they keep inviting me for dinner in the hope that I will do that again.

2  Thank Star707