LAILA Thai Massage & Beauty Randwick
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

Wow!!! I don’t think there is enough words to explain how we both felt after our first experience... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Rebecca W
Randwick, Australia
Best massage in Sydney!

Every time I come from Singapore to Sydney I get a Thai massage. I've tried lots of different... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ladyrubybell
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews professional staff reasonable price therapist knots pressure layla owner firm sydney
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I have had a number of Thai massages in Sydney, and Laila stands out for quality and value. The massages have been strong, well done and tailored to my needs, and they don't charge extra for using tiger balm if needed. The chocolate tea served at the end is a delightful way to finish. Great from start to finish.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

massage - Jessica is a good therapist, she asked before the massage if i would like firm or medium. overall a good medium to firm massage and tending to areas that needed work. very attentive and caring. communication when she was doing the massage or leaving the room was a nice touch. hot stones were an added touch.
there was 15 minutes left and Jessica asked if i would like longer - i asked her advice and she advised it was up to me , however my legs needed more work. i agreed. i didn't feel pushed at all into this. the extra 30 minutes made it an excellent massage as all areas were treated. finished with a nice relaxing head massage and a stretch. 5 stars .

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Very clean and adorable price. Good service and friendly staff , I recommend this place " Leila Thai massage"

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I needed to de-stress and get some knots out of my shoulders, so thank God I found this place! The manager and therapist really made an effort to make me feel comfortable. I felt like they asked me the right questions so that my massage would be just right for me. Such nice people! I will definitely come back again!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I had the aches and pains of many weeks of traveling and desperately needed a massage. I got the coconut oil with hot stone treatment and it was amazing!! I would say simply it was actually the best massage that I've ever had. Friendly staff, beautiful serene atmosphere...I can highly recommend Laila Thai Massage in Randwick.

Date of experience: June 2017