Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$102
Booking.com$102
Hotels.com$102
Priceline$102
eDreams$102
Agoda.com$102
All reviews room service macquarie park train station comfortable stay business sydney pillows ryde gym cbd chatswood
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

One of the good hotels of marriott in suburban areas easily connected by NSW trains.
Lounge access and guest visiting areas for meeting were wonderful during my stay.
Staff were coordial and soft and helpful. The room was very clean and cozy

Room tip: A good place to stay with budget tariff
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Highly recommend. We were visiting family but decided to stay in a hotel. Very friendly. Great breakfast. Rooms were large, clean. Convenient parking lot and easy access to major roads. An excellent spot.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Yesterday between 1pm to 9pm, the entire hotel lost electricity supply. The phones did not work, lifts did not work and staff had to hold hand torches as there was no lights working at all. To get to our 6th floor room from the ground floor, we had to climb the narrow fire stairs lugging our luggage in pitch black. This was like a scene from a post apocalypse third world disaster. The staff were friendly and did what they could for masses of stranded guests. Still 8 hours is a very long time to restore power. Basically, all the amenities that we paid for, lifts, phones, tv, hot water were unavailable. Refunds should have been automatically offered for anyone affected. We did receive an apology on check out and we accept that this is not the staff's fault but it is very poor management by the upper echelons of the hotel administration.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank mlj90
JamesD6750, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad to here you appreciated the efforts of the team here. As you mentioned we had electrical issues in the hotel and have been working to resolve them as best we can. If I can be of assistance to make a future stay more comfortable or thank you further for the inconvenience incurred please let me know directly.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has been here a long time in its day it was really good
It’s still ok , the rooms are ok though the update is again ok it’s on the cheap
The simple things are easy , no bottle water in the room , not hard , service is only what’s required
Value for the $ NO WAY
I’m not sure what else is available near by, but I will try other hotels to test the market
Mostly corporate guest , some one else paying the bill still no excuses

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank stanc179
JamesD6750, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, if I can be of assistance in the future to make a stay more comfortable please let me know how I could be of service.

Kind Regards,

James

Director of Operations

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Checking into this place was the best experience I’ve had. The front desk manager personally picked out two Australian beers for me and delivered them to my room in a bucket of ice. This is the gift for being platinum elite. Breakfast is also complimentary. This place is putting all the Courtyard by Marriott in the US to shame.

Trip type: Traveled on business