Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde
Meriton Suites North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
$94
$103
Trip.com
Quest North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde(North Ryde)
$104
$94
HotelsClick
$103
$90
TripAdvisor
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Macquarie Park(Macquarie Park)(Great Value!)
$117
$73
Agoda.com
$83
  • Pool
All reviewsmacquarie parkroom serviceribs and rumpsbusiness hotelglass of sparkling winefast foodtrain stationtwo double bedssaturday nightbuffet breakfasthash brownsfull buffetrooms are cleanacross the roadfree parkingbusiness tripcar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2009

The staf at this hotel is amazing and you can tell they love what they do, front desk staff Emma Thomas is truly gifted at her job. The restaurant staff was fabulous and the rooms were big, clean and right close to transit, after travelling from Canada it was well worth the trip!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2009

I stayed here for a night, the last time being more than a year ago.

It's always a good thing when the staff greets you by your name and welcomes you back. This was my nice experience during check-in. Although I know that their computer system prompted that, it still is a nice personalised touch!

It is my custom to fill up customer feedback forms that the hotel leaves in guest rooms. I had totally forgotten about what I had written the last time but when I entered and checked out the room, a specific comment that I had indicated in the feedback form was already incorporated -- and this was a simple anti-slip bath mat for the shower! I was impressed even with that small item.

The room was clean and tidy. The Internet connection was good.

I ordered room service for dinner (not much options really in the area). The service was fast and the lady who delivered it was nice and charming.

Will be back...

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2009

The staff treated us amazingly well. Some of the best customer service I have ever had at a htoel and to name names Emma Thomas at the front desk went all out in making us feel special, welcome and appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed June 30, 2009

Comparing with another 4.5 star property nearby, this hotel never charge you for things you didn't use. The lobby is not very impressive but the rooms are clean, comfortable and tidy. The standard executive desk, rotating chair and additional drawers, on top of fast internet connection would be a plus for business travellers. Not to mention that it's located right next to the Macquarie Business Park. Cleaning service is only a few bucks dearer than dry-cleaners nearby, but using their service will save heaps of time and trouble. Buffet breakfest at the restaurant is warm and fresh at reasonable price.

Overall, I am quite happy with my stay.

The only thing that I am a bit concerned is security. We arrived around 2.30am and found their front door not locked. In the past, this would not have happened. I thought they might have a swipe card system in their lift now so it's ok for them not to lock their door at night. But I was wrong. It means anyone from outside can come in through the hotel door and take the lift up to any floor. That's a little worrying.

Another area can be improve on is the grime at the bath tub corners, and the staining of the bath tub. It's not too much of a big issue for me as shower is good enough for me. But I believe there would be some guests who prefer bath to shower. In that case, marks will be deducted.

Overall, if they have locked the front door in early morning, it would be a perfect stay for me.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anytimecheerful
Reviewed June 1, 2009

I enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard in North Ryde. The hotel was very modern, looked like a new built with all the modern facilties you would expect from a 4* hotel.

Our room was spacious with a separate desk/office area, TV, Internet and the usual modern ammenties. The en-suite with bath was nice.

We at the time we stayed in January 2008 that the hotel was a little too far from Sydney. Hourly buses left the hotel and took you to sydney for $4.60rtn. However we saw that 2 minutes from the hotel a new metro/train station was being constructed. More than likely this is now open, so would make the hotel much more accessible and a more suitable option.

The hotel is located next to some shops and there is a KFC opposite the hotel. Although the hotel has a good restaurant.

I liked best the hotel itself - very clean, food great, rooms modern.
I liked least the location - too far if you were wanting to commute or see Sydney. There are plenty industrial/office areas around the hotel so I guess its more of a business hotel.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business