Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde
$102
$88
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Quest North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
$96
$68
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites North Ryde(North Ryde)(Great Value!)
$63
$111
$103
$96
$85
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Macquarie Park(Macquarie Park)(Great Value!)
$114
$59
$107
$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmacquarie parkroom serviceribs and rumpsbusiness hotelglass of sparkling winefast foodtrain stationtwo double bedssaturday nightbuffet breakfasthash brownsfull buffetrooms are cleanacross the roadfree parkingbusiness tripcar parking
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good hotel with all the requirements for a business stay in busy Nth Ryde business precinct. Good breakfast options and good to see young chef also out of the kitchen mingling with guests and serving!. Rooms clean and comfortable. Getting a taxi to near by offices that are close by can be challenging if you miss the hotel shuttle.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The rooms were fine though this is one of the first place I've stayed in years that does not provide at least one bottle of complimentary drinking water. A bit stingy considering a $260 tariff.

Also the signage from Talavera Road is ridiculous. This is supposed to be a Marriott !!! Put up a decent sign. As a first time visitor it was a nusance trying to find the place.

Rooms were fine though waited 30m minute for someone to bring a toothbrush and it was 11pm so I was woken up as I had given up on them and crashed.

Staff nice, and facilities appeared good. Parking reasonable.

Put up some signs, throw a bottle of complimentary water in and I would be a happy camper. I will most likely stay in the city next at as good or better for the same rate or less.

Room Tip: It is located down a small lane off Talavera Road so you need to look out for that, other wise enjoy a mindless drive up and down Talavera.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Susan W, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde. We truly appreciate the feedback you have shared as it allows the hotel the opportunity to further enhance our service and facilities offered to our guests.

I sincerely apologise for the late delivery of the dental kit and have addressed your concern with both the Front Office Manager and Housekeeping Manager to highlight the importance of communication between the two departments so that our guests’ requests can be met in a timely and accurate manner. I appreciate your comments regarding the hotel’s signage and we will certainly look at ensuring that we have clear signage available so that there will be no confusion in the future.

Thank you for your compliments regarding the warm hospitality of our hotel staff and I am pleased that you find the hotel’s facilities accommodating. I have shared your praise with our team of associates and they are delighted to hear your kind words.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Susan Wang

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was satisfied with this hotel, I stayed here for 1 night for business. The prices were reasonable, breakfast was good, staff were friendly, the room was a bit noisy but I had ear plugs so was ok, location was good and free parking.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde. I am pleased to hear that your overall experience at the hotel was pleasant and that we were able to cater for your needs.

The hotel also features rooms facing away from Lane Cove Road, which may be better suited for your future needs.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the breakfast food in our Orchards Restaurant and have shared your compliments with our chefs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service so that our guests receive the true “Marriott“experience and we truly appreciate your recognition of our associates.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde Hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Susan Wang

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Quite disappointed by lack of attention to detail. Gyms don't have towels - lifts to 9th floor (gym) didn't work for the entire stay (10 days). Hilarious...but they delivered me someone else's laundry along with mine. I called up reception to report that...but to my shock. she tells.. "can you please drop it by the reception"!!? stopped sending stuff to laundry post that.
basically clean though...cheap parking ...good location if you are working in N ryde area. Make sure you have a car though. Limited budget breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed here over Christmas eve 2012

All we wanted in a hotel was something close our family in the North West of Sydney, Something with a late checkout and something with an included breakfast - all over the 24th and 25th of December. Luckily for us the Courtyard by Marriott ticked all the boxes!

Check in was great! We were shown to our room quickly and with a smile, not a bad effort for working new years eve! The room is fitted out well and very comfortable! The desk would be brilliant if you had work to attend to.

A few restaurants are within a short walk of the hotel and easy to find. If you're not scare to use the public transport or are driving yourself, this hotel definitely provides a nice option!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family