“Travelodge North Ryde”

Brisbane, Australia
“Travelodge North Ryde”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Its ausome experience!!
Service crews were very nice and they did their best in making me feel good and akways they say in my place.
Jignedh Santi Lynn .. beautiful SVC crews I ever met in hotel.
One tall and slim Asian guy.. hmm he always frown and seems dissatisfied and this makes me feel unconfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Huggi-kim

Thank you for the kind words, I will definitely share your review with the team especially Jignesh, Basanti and Lyn. I do know they have been working very hard on their service to ensure our Guest enjoy their stay. I will also keep an eye out on the tall slim gentleman you speak of to ensure he has a big smile on your return.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The stay at travelodge was very comfortable. It was trouble free and enjoyable. The thing I like the most is the cleanlines of the rooms as well as hotel promises. The nearness to Macquarie university and shopping centre added to its advantage. Overall, it was a nice stay. Keep it up.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Anupriya A

Thank you for your wonderful review. I will be sure to share your thoughts with our hard working Housekeeping team, I am sure they will appreciate your words.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 1, 2014

it was a great pleasure to stay in Travelodge Hotel. The location was great as well the service and cleanness. the only thing which I did not like is the fee of using the internet. I hope the either drop or minimize the fee. Other than that I enjoyed the staying too much and raring to come again and again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Khedir

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. We hope to have an update on our Internet in the coming future as we do recognise the need for a more cost effective alternative.

Menangle
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Check in & out , very smooth, Room very good, very big,light globe fell down for no reason, air con set on cold could not be adjusted, bed pulled up, not made, staff friendly,lift could do with a makeover

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Darrell R

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. If you could email me via arojas@travelodge.com.au as I would like our maintenance team to look at the light fixture issues you experienced. I am not sure which light globe you are mentioning. In regards to our lifts, we recently had the interior upgraded including the safety contact feature.

Richmond
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The great location near public transport, our companies Sydney office and amenities such as the Macquarie Centre with all its shops, eateries, cinemas etc. make it a great place to stay. The staff are excellent and I appreciated that they recognised me from my previous visits. The shuttle service to the office is excellent. The location adjacent to the university campus provides a great location for a pleasant walk to the shops , station or just for a general walk for pleasure. A great option in Sydney.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Miriam H O

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. We truly appreciate the return business you have provided us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Appin, Australia
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My stay at Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde was trouble free and enjoyable.
I do not have a bad word about my stay, because the staff were friendly, polite and nothing was a problem for them to help me in what ever I needed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Dale S

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde, it is very pleasing to read that you enjoyed our facilities and that the team looked after you.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Redhead
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Everything was well organised and ready on arrival.
Check in was first class and I was recognised on arrival from past visits.
Room prefernce was organised and I had an early check in which was ready.
Location was excellent for work and visits in to the city.
The staff were friendly and genuine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arthur R, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Gary S

Thank you for your repeat stays at our hotel, it is certainly a pleasure to have you stay with us.

The team looks forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Ryde
Central Business District
Vibe Hotel Sydney
Vibe Hotel Sydney
#72 of 179 in Sydney

Been to Travelodge Hotel Macquarie North Ryde? Share your experiences!