We stayed 2 days over Christmas and were very pleased. We stayed in the 1 bedroom apartment with our 18 months old toddler. The apartment was modern, comfortable and generously sized - considering it being in a Sydney suburb not too far from the city.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
One night we had dinner in the restaurant. We ordered our meals over the phone with special instructions for our 18 moth old and were impressed about how exactly our instructions had been followed.
- good sized bathroom with large shower
- washing machine + dryer and supply of laundry powder
- real coffee in the room (Lavazza)
- lap pool quite cold, with some broken tiles and pavers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest North Ryde serviced apartments are just minutes from the Macquarie Park & North Ryde business precincts and only 12 Kilometres from Sydney's CBD. Within close proximity to the North Ryde Train Station, our accommodation is also advantageously set amongst a natural bush setting of woodlands, eucalypt forests, the river and wildlife species unique to the area. Adjacent, is the Lane Cove National Park which is truly a natural wonder. Our Serviced Apartments offer fully equipped kitchen & laundry facilities situated in the perfect haven for the business traveller and nature lover in all of us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest North Ryde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest North Ryde Hotel North Ryde
- Quest Hotel North Ryde