“What a Find”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in North Ryde
Valla, Australia
“What a Find”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

What a great place to stay. Aside from a couple of minor maintenance things, the apartment was perfect. Great setup, easy parking, comfortable, very clean and quiet.
The only negative was the toilet was upstairs off the bedroom and there wasn't a toilet downstairs in the living area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Arthur R, General Manager at Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Deborah T

Thank you for the glowing review. We do have a hidden Gem in the area, with the size of our apartments, free undercover car parking and our peaceful surroundings does allow our guest to have a pleasant stay.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The apartment was clean and spacious, but quite dated. There was no restaurant so I gad to order in and the Thai food I got wasn't very good and quite expensive. I went to check out at 7am but reception was unattended. There aw a sign today that after hours check ins should go to the Travelodge which was about a km away. So I found the Travelodge and at first they seemed reluctant to take my keys bu eventually they accepted. I wouldn't like to stay here again on my next business trip, it is too far out of the way.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank PeterCollins_13
Dear Peter

Thank you for providing your valuable feedback in relation to your stay at the Medina North Ryde. I do apologise that you were not aware of our Reception hours and our relationship with the Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde, I will speak to the team at Travelodge as there should be no issue in regards to early check outs/late arrivals.

As I can understand the need for a Restaurant/Bar unfortunately the nature of our hotel does not allow us to have one in the area. To combat this we do have the moving menus available as well as chargeback facilities at both the Travelodge and the nearby Lachlan’ Restaurant located in the university campus.

Nicholls
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The accomodation was clean and spacious and there was minimal fuss at check in/out. The rooms are a little old and in need of some tlc but given the tariff, it's an excellent choice for the budget conscious family traveller

1 Thank Mark B
Dear Mark B

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Medina North Ryde. We are glad that we offered you and your family some value for money accommodation in the North Ryde/Macquarie Park area.

Kambah
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is handy accommodation for families. The apartments have stairs, so probably not so good for toddlers and crawling babies. Rooms are reasonably clean and light, and are in a nice bush setting. The staff were helpful in fixing problems with heating.

1 Thank Daniel O
Dear Daniel O

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay with us. As our apartments are two storeys we are conscious of the safety concerns you may have, we can provide safety barriers with some notice.

Bald Hills
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great value for money. Plenty of space and very clean. Would recommend to other people, close to the city. Lovely location, lots of parks and trees. Staff were very accommodating. Well equipped kitchen for preparing own meals.

1 Thank Dianne N W
Dear Dianne NW

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay with us. Our apartments are very suitable to anyone who prefers to cook on a regular basis. All our Apartments come with a full kitchen and laundry facilities.

Brookvale
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Not easy to find a nice place to stay that not only takes pets but provides a bed and bowls too, nice touch! Lovely location but a drive/taxi needed to get anywhere. Nice tohave agarden too. Warm, well appointed and welcoming, thoroughly recommended

1 Thank Ann C
Dear Ann C

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our Hotel. We have had such a positive response to our Pet Friendly rooms, it is very pleasing to read that they suited you well.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The location was convenient, I found the commute between the apartment and North Sydney to be half the time as the apartments are situated a 1minute drive to The M2 highway on rump which is a bonus to anyone travelling towards the city for work. The apartments are well equipped and very clean, I loved the homely feel and found them to be very spacious. I was super excited when I booked my stay to find out that it was Pet friendly ( my dog was also ecstatic when he heard this news also ). I was checked in by a Friendly and welcoming lady Named Nina who was very helpful over my extended stay, from carrying the dog beds up to the apartments for me to advising me on some really nice local restaurants. I actually enjoyed my 1st week so much that I ended up extending my stay for the whole duration of my 3 week work placement. The amenities are well maintained and the court yards in the apartments are also spacious and private. The apartments are set in a lovely leafy residential area. If you have pets you will enjoy the many parks and walking paths located at each end of the street.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank menduzo
Dear menduzo

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde; it was a pleasure to have both you and your canine friend stay with us. It was very pleasing to read that Nina looked after you during your extended time with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Ryde
Coogee
Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest
#1 of 2 in Baulkham Hills

Been to Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde? Share your experiences!