“Another Great Night”

Gemelle Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 213 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gemelle has grown over the years to become one of South West Sydney's premier dining establishments.The restaurant now boasts a dining room which comfortably seats up to 180 guests, as well as a function room large enough for a further 180 seated guests.With modern décor and a relaxed ambience faultlessly complementing the excellent food, Gemelle is ideal for any occasion, be it an intimate date, a memorable night out with friends, or an unforgettable special celebration!
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Enjoyed our night there for dinner once again. The only problem with the night was that the Chef had trouble cooking my steak the way I liked it, rare. Apart from this little hiccup it was a great evening with family and friends.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have been here a few times, the last time was in September 2012. The food is pleasant, the staff have great service and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere.

It is a tad expensive for the area but the food is worth it. If you ever are in Liverpool and need a good place to have a sit down meal this is probably the best place to go.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Gemelle is one of my favourite restaurants - I have been here many many times. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the food is always divine (I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered). The prices are reasonable. The restaurant is always fairly full and has a nice ambiance.
The only negatives would be that the coffee is not great - made by a waitress and not a barista would be my guess, and we still miss the great cheese platter that used to be on the menu.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Once again I went to this fantastic Restaurant with my wife and 2 friends. I must say that I have never been disappointed with any of my dining experiences there. For starters we ordered the fresh Italian bread, with balsamic vinegar & extra virgin olive oil and for Entree we decided to share the a Michelangelo Gourmet Pizza which has a
tomato base, mozzarella, marinated grilled chicken, avocado & semi sun dried tomato. The pizza hit the spot perfectly and actually left us wanting more.

For the main meal we ordered 2 Trout Gravalax and 2 marinated lamb shoulders. The lamb shoulders fell off the bone and melted in my mouth. Without a doubt one of the best meals I have ever had. It is on there specials list at the moment however I hope that it is placed on permanently on the the main menu very soon. If not I advise you go there to dine very quickly before it disappears off the specials list. We also ordered our favourite salad, the Warm Roast Pumpkin & Haloumi Salad which consists of rocket, baby spinach, pine nuts, roasted pumpkin & grilled haloumi cheese with balsamic & honey reduction. Absolutely mouth watering.

For desert we had the best desert in Sydney. The famous Crostata Di Mele which is a hot crispy apple tart, topped with vanilla ice-cream. Melt in your mouth stuff. Just remember there is 15 minute baking time. Worth the wait. We also tried a new desert that was on the specials list. It is 99% fat free frozen Yoghurt which is served with strawberries. This desert is available only at Gemelle and I can tell you it is definitely worth travelling to just to try it. Home made recipe. Mmmmmmm. Overall the night was first class as usual and the service from the friendly staff was excellent once again. Thanks for making our night special.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I always have a great meal here. Their steaks are fantastic. Staff are always very switched on. Will keep going back, never disappointed. By far the best restaurant in Liverpool.