“One of my favourites”

Gemelle Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 203 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gemelle has grown over the years to become one of South West Sydney's premier dining establishments.The restaurant now boasts a dining room which comfortably seats up to 180 guests, as well as a function room large enough for a further 180 seated guests.With modern décor and a relaxed ambience faultlessly complementing the excellent food, Gemelle is ideal for any occasion, be it an intimate date, a memorable night out with friends, or an unforgettable special celebration!
Sydney, Australia
“One of my favourites”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Gemelle is one of my favourite restaurants - I have been here many many times. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the food is always divine (I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered). The prices are reasonable. The restaurant is always fairly full and has a nice ambiance.
The only negatives would be that the coffee is not great - made by a waitress and not a barista would be my guess, and we still miss the great cheese platter that used to be on the menu.

Visited August 2012

Manila, Philippines
“You Have Got To Go There”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Once again I went to this fantastic Restaurant with my wife and 2 friends. I must say that I have never been disappointed with any of my dining experiences there. For starters we ordered the fresh Italian bread, with balsamic vinegar & extra virgin olive oil and for Entree we decided to share the a Michelangelo Gourmet Pizza which has a
tomato base, mozzarella, marinated grilled chicken, avocado & semi sun dried tomato. The pizza hit the spot perfectly and actually left us wanting more.

For the main meal we ordered 2 Trout Gravalax and 2 marinated lamb shoulders. The lamb shoulders fell off the bone and melted in my mouth. Without a doubt one of the best meals I have ever had. It is on there specials list at the moment however I hope that it is placed on permanently on the the main menu very soon. If not I advise you go there to dine very quickly before it disappears off the specials list. We also ordered our favourite salad, the Warm Roast Pumpkin & Haloumi Salad which consists of rocket, baby spinach, pine nuts, roasted pumpkin & grilled haloumi cheese with balsamic & honey reduction. Absolutely mouth watering.

For desert we had the best desert in Sydney. The famous Crostata Di Mele which is a hot crispy apple tart, topped with vanilla ice-cream. Melt in your mouth stuff. Just remember there is 15 minute baking time. Worth the wait. We also tried a new desert that was on the specials list. It is 99% fat free frozen Yoghurt which is served with strawberries. This desert is available only at Gemelle and I can tell you it is definitely worth travelling to just to try it. Home made recipe. Mmmmmmm. Overall the night was first class as usual and the service from the friendly staff was excellent once again. Thanks for making our night special.

• Visited September 2012
“Best restaurant in Liverpool”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I always have a great meal here. Their steaks are fantastic. Staff are always very switched on. Will keep going back, never disappointed. By far the best restaurant in Liverpool.

Sydney, Australia
“Celebrate”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Classy.
Food and service always exceptional.great menu choices.Bit pricey but worth it. To me this restaurant is saved up for special events.

Manila, Philippines
“GREAT FOOD DURING AN INTERESTING EVENING”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I must say that this time that I went to Gemelle for dinner it turned out to be a very interesting night. Started with a spicy Messicana gourmet pizza for a starter which had a tomato base, mozzarella, Calabrese salami, pork sausage, onion, capsicum & Jalapeños. I recommend people try this for a change. It was full of flavour and was a good start to the night. Next we shared 6 champagne oysters and crumbed asparagus. This was very hasty. Next we both ordered the Filetto Dianne, cooked rare and medium rare, which was grilled eye fillet steak with a creamy sauce of mushrooms, eschallots, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and seeded mustard. This is when the night became interesting. I recommend that you don't try to talk and eat meat at the same time. As I was having my second bite of the steak it went down the wrong way and I started to choke. I went to the toilet where my friend tried to help release the stuck piece of steak. The staff here were fantastic and did everything they could to help including keeping calm. They decided to call for an ambulance and soon I was being looked after by paramedics. I was struggling to breath and it is at this stage the paramedics decided that I needed to be rushed to hospital for a Doctor to operate to remove the piece of steak. One of the paramedics then tried a last attempt at hitting the top of my back. Finally the piece of meat dislodged itself and flew out of my mouth. I have to say the staff at Gemelle were brilliant and played a major role in keeping me alive. I actually felt really good afterwards and went back to my table and had a freshly cooked meal delivered to my table. After all I was still hungry. The steak was cooked perfectly and went down without a problem this time. For desert we both ordered the world famous hot crispy apple tart, topped with vanilla ice-cream. You must allow 15 minutes baking time. Seriously magnificent desert which melts in your mouth. Well worth the wait. In the end a very eventful night however the food was magnificent and I can actually say the staff here tonight were brilliant.

• Visited July 2012