“Excellent room”

Mercure Sydney Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Liverpool

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

First impressions are indeed met from the moment you arrive at reception! I love the Liverpool Mercure Hotel, that during my last visit - one of MANY previous ones may I add, I call it my home away from home! The staff are AMAZING! The rooms are just perfect. I had a best friends birthday at the Catholic Liverpool Club & we stayed at the hotel - can not even fault it AT ALL! Breakfast buffet in the morning is one of the MANY pleasures I ALWAYS look forward to!

It's completely family friendly & also amazing value. I also stayed there with my family - several stays in fact, we've become HUGE fans of this particular hotel because we are always treated to amazingly. It's always my first choice of bookings when we are in Sydney :)

Keep up the amazing work!

A very happy canberran :)

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Mata F
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Was in this hotel for two nights more for business - nothing I can fault during my stay. It is adjacent to Liverpool Catholic Club which you can get accessed to variety of food and entertainment options. Good value for money too. Highly recommended if you need to be close to Liverpool.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Quest Liverpool
Rydges Bankstown
Rydges Bankstown
#2 of 2 in Bass Hill
Ibis Styles Sydney Lansvale

Been to Mercure Sydney Liverpool? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mercure Sydney Liverpool

Property: Mercure Sydney Liverpool
Address: 424-458 Hoxton Park Road, Liverpool, New South Wales 2170, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Liverpool
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Liverpool
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Mercure Sydney Liverpool 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Sydney Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.