Mercure Sydney Liverpool
Best Western Casula Motor Inn(Casula)(Great Value!)
$110
Wallacia Hotel(Wallacia)
$84
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscatholic clubice skatingindustrial areaentertainment optionssports centrewestern suburbsatrium restaurantbreakfast buffetshower headroom servicepark roadcomfortable bedsbusiness tripgood sizeroom was largeenjoyable stayreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
MercureLiverpool, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed with my Wife and 11 Month old. Celebrated Wedding Anniversary.
Stayed in Priveledge Room type with spa. Room very well appointed. Staff Courteous Facilities Clean and well presented.

Points that need work.
General Facilities:
Walls in Hallways need a decent clean. Dust covered and dirty windows.
Stay Related:
Requested Porta Cot for Baby. Cot was provided. However only Towels were give as blankets. This truely was not acceptable. We had to put the Aircon on High to compensate making it uncomfortable for the others in the room. This was raised with Front desk on check out who were indifferent about the concern.
Le-Club related:
Found only partial stay point where awarded. When followed up was advised the Le-Club points are not awarded for our dining at The Atrium Restraunt. Dinner was a Noneligible as it used a club restraunt. Weird thing was points were awarded for breakfast in the exact same restraunt just not dinner. A little transperency would be appreciated so Guest know upfront what facilities are Eligible and Noneligible Facilities. We may have chosen differently had we known.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
MercureLiverpool, General Manager at Mercure Sydney Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear qf380,

Thank you for your comments; we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. With regards to your specific feedback, we do clean our hallways daily, however I will ask our Housekeeping Manager to make sure they are gone over carefully and checked for dust. Windows are slightly more difficult as they require the exterior of the building to be cleaned by contractors. We have this done regularly, however occasionally dusty weather in between scheduled cleans gets the better of us and is beyond our control.

You are quite right that towelling isn't acceptable as cot blanketing, and I would like to apologise for the oversight. We have ordered baby blankets for all our cots today to ensure this doesn't happen again. We will also review our signage to ensure our Le Club policies are clearer for our guests in future.

Please feel free to call if you would like to discuss your comments in more detail.

Kind regards,
Chris Donovan
Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The room was nicely decorated and clean.
The air conditioner did not seem to work properly so in the night the room was stuffy and it was hard to sleep.
The service was poor in that the vegetarian options on the rom service menu were unavailable and I was told to have a pizza or come to the dining room to get vegetarian food. When I expressed my concern that this was not the service standard expected from a 41/2 star hotel I was then given the choice of food from the restaurant menu and it was very good. however, I do not feel I should have had to make a fuss to get this.
We extended our stay by one night but the room was left unmade up.
Poor service, I would not stay here again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank amcd401

Dear amcd401,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. It is regrettable that the vegetarian items on our room service menu were not available and that you were not offered an alternative without having to ask. Please be assured that this is not indicative of the high level of customer service that we strive to offer our guests. As of this month we are expanding our room service menu to include all restaurant menu items in addition to the current menu items to ensure that this doesn't happen in future.

With regard to your room not being serviced, this would normally only be the case if there were a Do Not Disturb sign in place. I have raised this with our Housekeeping Manager who will investigate the matter further.

Please feel free to call the hotel if you wish to discuss your comments further.

Kind regards,
Chris Donovan
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 18, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2012

stayed there for two nights for a business trip. I thought overall it was ok as it served the basic needs of a clean, spacious room, and good enough spread of buffet breakfast.

I stayed in a single room, it had a huge flatscreen TV, huge double bed, comfortable size bathroom. Had iron and ironing board. Eh, the bathroom hooks to hang the clothes or towel were way too high for me. In fact, I couldn't reach the clothes line.

Its a really quiet hotel, no huge crowds hanging around in the lobby and no families when I was there. Majority were there on business. Location wise was really convenient for me as the office I was visiting was located just 3mins drive away. However, its far from the train station and its a 30mins drive to central sydney. There were no shops within walking distance of the hotel. So if you are in need of emergency toiletries, got to drive out.

Service was basic, minimal staff but room was kept clean. WiFi is chargeable. The cafe serves pretty good sizzling rock steak.

In my opinion, a good hotel to stay if you are visiting areas nearby. Not for families with kids.

• Stayed: May 2012