“About the show”

Frightnight Comedy Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you are going to the show at this place get yourself ready for cheap sex jokes all night and poor midi karaoke songs. The place itself and the furniture are cheap and mostly in bad condition. Open buffet food was tasty but average.

2  Thank Alper A

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Four of us dined here in march one Sunday night. The place was empty bar one other table. We were first seated at a booth none of us could get into. Once seated somewhere we could sit I had to wipe food from my seat and the table in front of me. We were then given a sales pitch over the drinks menu. Which was distasteful after the service so far. We ordered an entree then my bf and I ordered a large meal to share intending to save room for dessert. When the waitress went to place our order she came back to inform us we couldn't do that. Considering our bill was already over $100 we challenged this and was allowed to order to share. We ordered a well done chicken and steak meal. The steak was basically raw with blood all over the plate and the gravy was burnt and split floating in oil. My bfs sisters chicken was not cooked properly either. To cap it all off there were fleas biting my legs and one even on my plate. But as I titled this review the flea wasn't the most frightening part of the night. Would not recommend to anyone. The mood lighting is not for romance or atmosphere it's to stop u seeing how filthy the place is. Do not go to the bathroomif u r silly enough to go here.

5  Thank ausally84
Reviewed January 4, 2013

lots of audience participation. The food was a set menu but for a theatre restaurant the easiest way to do it. Great night, but a good group of people to go with helps, many of our group dressed in theme for the show.

1  Thank bollen57
Reviewed December 23, 2012

dinner with a difference ..all the staff dressed in goulish gear and very friendly...worth a visit....food served without delays and prices good ...great place for a family outing with parking on site ..and ample street parking

1  Thank roostown
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My family and I attended last saturday night, we had a ball, the jokes were a little smutty,but hey open up. The food was tasty and filling and the service was fantastic, we never had an empty glass. The show was bawdy and funny, my wife had tears streaming from her eyes. If you go, make sure you go with an open mind.