“Best B and B”

Elindale House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 9 Lismore B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Fabulous, romantic! Four poster bed SO comfortable. Loved the Port and choccies. Delicious breakfast cooked by Liz. We will be back again. Thanks so much for an amazing experience!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stay in Lismore regularly as we live in a remote location in the middle of the great dividing range and like a break from the bush. We've stayed in lots of different accommodation in Lismore but found Elindale House to be the best. We like the personal service,great rooms and cooked breakfast that wants to make you skip lunch. The private entrance is a good idea, so you can come and go without disturbing others. Simone and Liz are great hosts.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Elindale House is more than a b&b, it's a haven! I have stayed here 3 times now and wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm visiting lismore. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and homely. I particularly like the attention to detail that has always made me feel like a most welcome guest. Liz and Simone are perfect hosts! They are flexible and clearly keen to meet their guests needs. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Needed somewhere to stay whilst on a work trip and thankfully found Elindale. A home away from home. Lovely home, quiet,clean, comfortable and convenient. I only wish i had had more time to enjoy me stay and not rushed through breakie. Certainly be back. The hosts were friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely. I had the green room, which had my own direct access.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Speedbird72
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I have stayed at B&B's all over NSW as I rather them than a sterile hotel room, and they are usually the nicer options in the small country towns. This place takes the hat, rooms are lovely and modern, ducted heating/aircon, big bathrooms, private entrance to every room and lovely tea and coffee, plus port if you like that..
The hosts are lovely and welcoming and it's only 200m from the private hospital that I needed to visit, and around the cnr from the university.
Thankyou for a lovely stay..

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Nozbeans
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The moment you walk into Elindale house you will be so pleased you choice here. The girls Liz & Simone are wonderful hosts who have created a slice of heaven in Lismore. The rooms have large very comfortable beds with on suites with a bath and a seperate shower. The quality of the linen is excellent and lots of lovely touchs added for your comfort. The breakfast was outstanding with organic goods standard. I give Liz and Simone 10 out of 10

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2011

the hosts were absolutely charming and could'nt do enough for me.The rooms equally so, from the 4 poster bed to the rest of the antique furnishings. It all wrapped me in luxury cosiness.I just loved staying here.The meals I had were first class. Just"Yummy". and the ensuite bathroom - 5 star and immaculate. Thank you so much liz and simone. You made my stay in lismore a delight I most certainly will be telling all my friends about you and your wonderful b&b, and will stay with you again. All my love to both of you.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends