“Best pizza Around”
Review of Mega Pizza

Mega Pizza
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Lismore
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Have visited Mega Pizza many times over the years and can say it is consistently great. Barry's Beef Nacho Pizza is delicious (I saw another review on trip advisor complaining about the sauce? That sauce is the greatest thing ever, I'd ask for the recipe, but I don't think Barry would part with it). Can't say enough good things about this place, service is always friendly. Cost has never been an issue for me as the pizza is consistently great, lots of toppings, fresh ingredients and always always taste great. We lived in Brisbane for a few years and could never find a pizza as good as those produced at Mega Pizza (in fact whenever we visited Lismore during those years, we would always make sure we visited Mega pizza while we stayed here). Make sure you visit!!!

3  Thank Faraway1989
Barry K, Owner at Mega Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2014

Thankyou Thankyou for your review , and in saying MEGA Pizza is the " Best Pizza Around " , it is very muchly appreciated , I shall let the team know , and so hope we may always serve you well :-)

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Family of four
Tried mega pizza due to reviews
Ordered their "award winning" chicken nacho Mexican pizza
And holy crap what a piece of turd!
Who puts sweet white topping on a pizza- should be sour cream or something to bring down the other sweetness of the sweet chilli sauce.
Too many nachos for a pizza and the chicken tasted off!

Will never visit there again! WAY OVER PRICED!!

4  Thank HungryMummy1989
Barry K, Owner at Mega Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

As a Professional Pizza Creator for Over 24 years , and Over 438 Thousand Pizza's Personally Made , I take all reviews on board. I have created my own Secret White Sauce over these years , enjoyed by many many people. Yes our Pizzas are Priced at a Premium due to the Very High Quality and Expense of the Fresh ingredients.
Barry
Professional Pizza Creator
MEGA Pizza
Lismore Australia

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Since moving to Lismore I have tried pizzas from every pizza shop and mega pizza is by far the best! Visiting Barry and the mega pizza team has become a regular occurrence.

3  Thank Timmy W
Barry K, Owner at Mega Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thankyou Thankyou for your Much Appreciated Review , may my Team and I continue to serve you well into the future . After over 24 years and Over 438 Thousand Pizzas Personally Created I still enjoy making every single one , and seeing the happy faces .
Barry