“Simply delicious”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Delicious food, friendly banter with staff, and good fun - all for a modest price. But you should book, because there are few tables...

Reviewed August 6, 2013

You will never be disappointed with a meal here.
The banter between the kitchen and patrons makes the experience all the more enjoyable.
Definitely at the top of our list when we are looking to eat out for the night.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Partners Simon and Jas have bought Italy to Lismore, without even closing ones eyes, once you walk in to this cosy little restaurant you are transported to Italy. Nothing fancy here a true Trattoria, just like you find rounding a bend in the Alps or up a cobbled lane in many a village or town in Italy. Soft Italian music makes the background, kitchen noises and sights add to the atmosphere, Simon will amuse you with stories of his nonna and growing up a Lismore Italian. Jas will quietly continue with the cooking, Simon will bring out the pasta doe and proceed to make spaghetti - no fresher any where else. Their pizza are to die for, only two or three ingredients but fabulous flavours, Meat dishes are divine super marinated with their fresh herbs and real olive oil, served with simple but delightful salads and potatoes - true northern italian flavours. If any room left try their deserts - panna cotta is just one of my favourites. Please be sure to book as very limited seating, a great venue for a small gathering of friends or family. A not to be missed experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Went to this shop and had the best meatballs and chilli pizza. My kids talk about going back here every week. My wife also with a Greek background said the meatballs are just like her Nona's

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Pagotto twice in the last 6 months. The first time my partner and I were somewhat underwhelmed with our meals which were a little under seasoned however they made up for this on our second visit. We each had the pasta and bread lunch special which at $10 was great value. They give you a 3/4 size portion which is ample for lunchtime. They promote the eatery as a traditional trattoria and I'm all for simple surroundings, however I do feel they could do a little more to make the interior more interesting & "cosy" which would be an easy task given how small the place is. Service is friendly however the owners are perhaps a little too talkative at times, I could hardly get a word in to my partner! However this stopped once our meals arrived which was good. I haven't been in for dinner but Pagotto is good for a quick, cheap lunch if you don't mind a chat.