“Cute flowerpot scones”

Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Leura
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had the flower pot scones. It came with heaps of cream and a very decent size serve of jam. The scones were fluffy, and not dry.

The other dishes on the menu looked interesting but we had booked somewhere else for lunch.

The owner was friendly and chatty.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

A quick afternoon tea and anticipated joy from the famous cakes was cut short in the Courtyard by a young woman arriving at the next table and lighting up. I love their courtyard in the spring afternoons but this alarmed me.

I thought smoking was banned from outdoor eating areas. It certainly ruined our day, we left before ordering seconds

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stopped in here by chance for lunch before a wedding, the meals and coffee & hot chocolate were really good BUT I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the scones being delivered to the other tables in the little pots - I have to get back to Leura soon so I can sit back and leisurely enjoy one of them!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had nice coffee and cakes while visting Leura historic Village.Nice staff and good quality coffee for a short mid afternoom break

Reviewed October 27, 2013

we had afternoom tea with scones in the Wayzgoose cafe.Nicve setting with good service and very good local scones- quite reasonable for family tea