“Four Night Stay”

Simple checkout
Value for money accommodation

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter K
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Leisure Inn Spires - Blue Mountains, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Peter
Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us. It was great to hear you enjoyed your stay and the staff and I appreciated receiving your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel when next you choose to stay with us.
Kind regards
Leisure Inn Spires

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night during a visit to the Blue Mountains.

The first impression we got, given to us by the receptionist, was terrible. She was quite possibly the rudest person I have ever met. She barked her orders at me. When I asked a question, her reply was basically that she would tell me that in her own good time and not at this point in the proceedings.

The room was entirely average. Not that good, not that bad. I think it was clean. Judging by the smell, large amounts of bleach had been used in there so I'm sure it was clean. The kitchen was pretty good.

The smell in the lobby was not so comforting. It was as if a cat was living in there and using it as a toilet, which was unpleasant.

If I was travelling to Leura again, I'd try somewhere else first.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sydknee1

I am sorry to hear that you encountered problems with your stay with us. Could you please contact me to discuss this further.
Regarding the odour in the common areas this was due to all the carpets being steam cleaned recently and a heavy extraction of lemon was used as part of the process. Even now the lemon smell is still present.
Each day we have since kept all common area doors open in an effort to further assist with ventilation.
I look forward to you contacting me soon.

Kind regards
Orange, Australia
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for the weekend in a one bedroom apartment & were very impressed. Very spacious rooms, rooms were clean when we arrived and the beds were so comfortable for motel beds. The location is great because it’s a walk to all the shops & restaurants. The staff were very nice too. With an accidental stuff up with our booking, the staff was quick to fix it up and also very apologetic. We highly recommend the Leisure Inn Spires!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Leisure Inn Spires - Blue Mountains, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear MrsFoody435

Thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found everything to your liking. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel again when next you choose to stay with us in Leura

General Manager, Leisure Inn Spires
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband an I return here every 6 months an continue to have the perfect stay. The rooms are spacious an the gardens beautiful. Staff are very friendly an the manager took the time to point out all local information. We have noticed a lot of positive changes an recommend highly this property

• Stayed September 2013
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Leisure Inn Spires - Blue Mountains, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear LLyynn747
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. It was great to read your feedback and share this with the team. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and continue to support the property as we continue to grow and make positive changes.
I look forward to seeing you again in the near future at Leisure Inn Spires

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The proximity to Leura is not even a minute walk which is perfect.
The apartments are clean, big and furnished lovely. The big balcony was a bonus, we enjoyed sitting out there with all the gorgeous cockatoos.
Great value for money as well.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2013
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Leisure Inn Spires - Blue Mountains, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Diamondsinchampagne

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us dated 8th September. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our property comfortable and to your requirements.
I am happy to share this positive feedback with our staff and certainly look forward to welcoming you again when next you choose to stay in Leura.

General Manager.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Leisure inn Spires offers rooms for families and couples, it is located right next to the train station and 2 minutes walk to Leura Village. it is a very clean place, and very comfortable. I went for the self contained studio, the price was good considering how clean the place is and it was very quiet even though it is located just near the station.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChristianeNSW
Dear ChristianeNSW

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is great to read that your enjoyed your stay with us and I would certainly welcome the opportunity to welcome you back when next you choose to stay in Leura.
Thank you once again.

Anthony Phillips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leura
The Carrington Hotel
Palais Royale Blue Mountains
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges
Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery Collection
Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort

Been to Leisure Inn Spires - Blue Mountains? Share your experiences!