We stayed in the Workers cottage over Christmas for three nights. It was one of the nicest accommodations I have ever stayed in. We booked a bed and breakfast rate. On our arrival we were greeted by the very helpful manager who showed us to the cottage and we were so happy. We wanted something special as we were away from home for Christmas and boy did we get it. THe Brekfast was supplied in the cottage and consisted of homemade Yogurts, organic Breads, Friut, juices, Museli and a whole range of jams and preserves. We have everything that we needed for lunch as well as breakfast!
THe beds were comfy beyond belief and even santa found us. All we have to say is a big thank you and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Leura Dairy is leading the way in Australia's luxury, boutique, eco accommodation; offering a unique and exclusive travel experience in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains. Nestled in the quaint village of Leura you are central to all the rugged beauty, attractions, dining experiences, pampering and shopping that the upper mountains have to offer. The eye of an artist appears throughout our wonderful, intimate and sensitive sanctuary. Come & experience Old Leura Dairy ...Where our goal is for our guests to leave taking "something" with them; an experience, a memory, an inspiration, a dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Old Leura Dairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Leura Dairy Hotel Leura
- Old Leura Dairy Blue Mountains