We absolutely loved this place. We stayed in the Studio, and were lucky to do so (as our tour operator had messed up our booking, and we almost had to go elsewhere). But the lovely folks at Old Leura Dairy sorted things out for us, for which we are really grateful as I could tell it was the kind of character place we would love. And we weren't disappointed. It is so unique, fun, and really, really comfortable. All of the folk working at The Dairy were so kind and helpful too. I loved the cockatoo dawn chorus - not as tuneful as I'm used to, but I was immensely excited to see and hear these fabulous birds everywhere. Excellent, excellent place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Leura Dairy is leading the way in Australia's luxury, boutique, eco accommodation; offering a unique and exclusive travel experience in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains. Nestled in the quaint village of Leura you are central to all the rugged beauty, attractions, dining experiences, pampering and shopping that the upper mountains have to offer. The eye of an artist appears throughout our wonderful, intimate and sensitive sanctuary. Come & experience Old Leura Dairy ...Where our goal is for our guests to leave taking "something" with them; an experience, a memory, an inspiration, a dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Leura Dairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Leura Dairy Hotel Leura
- Old Leura Dairy Blue Mountains