We stayed here as 2 couples and decided on Moo Manor. What a charming and delightful place! We only stayed one night, but will definitely be back. It's a cute place, with 6 different places to choose from, ranging from a studio for two, to a 5-bedroom house for larger groups. Moo Manor was perfect for 2 couples, with 2.5 bathrooms, 2 bedroom (both with king-size beds), living room, separate sitting room, fully equipped kitchen, and balcony. The place had a view of the life-sized chess game below, and the jacuzzi was just a few short steps away. The free wi-fi was a nice bonus. Old Leura Dairy was such a wonderful place to stay, and close to Leura's Main Street and Katoomba next door, it's the perfect Blue Mountains retreat. We will definitely be back. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Leura Dairy is leading the way in Australia's luxury, boutique, eco accommodation; offering a unique and exclusive travel experience in the beautiful World Heritage Blue Mountains. Nestled in the quaint village of Leura you are central to all the rugged beauty, attractions, dining experiences, pampering and shopping that the upper mountains have to offer. The eye of an artist appears throughout our wonderful, intimate and sensitive sanctuary. Come & experience Old Leura Dairy ...Where our goal is for our guests to leave taking "something" with them; an experience, a memory, an inspiration, a dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Leura Dairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Leura Dairy Hotel Leura
- Old Leura Dairy Blue Mountains